Chapter 4 - An Autumn Day

~~~Cry's POV~~~
I woke up and looked to my left side, taking my phone. It read '10 am'. I yawned and sat on my bed, still sleepy. I looked to my right and saw Pewds sleeping peacefully. "...Wait... Pewds?!" I said to myself. I then remembered yesterday and I felt so glad that he was actually with me. I stood up and started to change.
~~Pewdiepie's POV~~~
I woke up and rubbed my eyes so I could see better. The first thing I saw was Cry from his back wearing only his boxers. I shut my eyes and pretended I was sleeping. I was embarrassed but I wanted to laugh and I was curious at the same time. So many feelings. I found myself again with awkward thoughts and felt ashamed. I heard the sound of him putting clothes on. I heard him walking towards where I was sleeping and kicking my foot while saying: "Pewds, wake up!" I pretended I was slowly waking up and opened up my eyes. "Good morning sleepy head." He said, with a silly and attractive voice. "Good morning Cry." I answered. He put his arm forward and helped me to stand up. He pulled me with such strength that when I came up I lost balance and almost fell on top of him. He smiled and walked to the window. He opened it and a cold wind came in. "It's pretty cold today. We should wear warmer clothes to go out." He said, closing the window. I nodded. After I changed we both put on our jackets and I put on my scarf because you know, I'm used to the cold of Sweden. "Where shall we go?" Cry asked. I shrugged. He thought for some seconds and said: "We could go to a park! Parks are beautiful in autumn, you know." I agreed.
We went by car to a huge park. We started our slow walk and it was windy, and the orange, brown and red leaves were falling off the trees. I was smiling and appreciating the walk when I felt Cry's hand touching mine accidentally. He quickly moved it away and we glanced at each other, then we kept on walking.
~~~Cry's POV~~~
Pewds and I were chatting, laughing and looking around. Suddenly a cold wind blew on us and I shivered, trying to pull my jacket to my neck, as I wasn't wearing a scarf. I noticed Pewds looking at me and he made his scarf loose, pulled me closer and put it around my neck so we were really close together. I blushed and looked away. He chuckled with embarrassment. "Cry, are you better now?" I looked at those beautiful crystal blue eyes and said: "Yes. Thanks friend." We just smiled at each other. He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back. "Cry... I think... I feel something for you." He said with an unsure voice. I froze. At least I didn't have to look him in the eyes. I knew that he must have put a lot of his courage together to say that to me. "I... Me too, Pewds. You know I'm pansexual, but...are you?" I said that although I truly loved him. Pewds paused for some seconds and said: "I already thought about that before, but I believe that love has no limits, that people can love whoever they want to. I'm afraid that..." He couldn't say anything else. I was too shocked to say anything else either. I wanted to hug him forever so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes, I wouldn't have to see him with Marzia again, I wouldn't have to feel lonely anymore.