Chapter 1 - Lonely

~~~PewDiePie's POV~~~
That night, I was on my computer reading the comments on my last video, when I received a call from Cry on Skype. I answered the call and said: "Oh hey Cry! How are you?" Cry sighed and said: "Hi friend. Not really good, actually..." I noticed he sounded sad and asked: "What's wrong?" Cry hesitated and said: "I feel lonely." There was a moment of silence and before I could say anything, he continued: "It would be awesome if you could visit me..." I felt excitement and happiness and couldn't help but smile: "Oh, sure! It would be fun..." Cry then all of a sudden sat straight and said loudly: "Pewds please come here! I-I can pay the tickets!" I jumped a little because of the jump scare he gave me. He laughed. After a second or two I said: "Hum... of course! I would love to! It would be nice to take a break from being in Sweden, too." We talked and joked around for a while, and then Cry said: "Alright, I'll buy the tickets right now! Bye!", and hung up before I could say anything else. I stared at the cartoon profile picture of Cry, and his voice echoed through my mind. "I wonder what he looks like... His voice is so, sexy..." I thought. I woke up from my daydreaming and said to myself: "What am I thinking? He's a man!" I felt embarrassed for thinking that. Some seconds later I heard the sound of a message in Skype from Cry. It said: 'Check your email buddy! :]' I smiled at it. I checked my email and saw all the info about the flight. "Can't wait..." I thought, as I turned off the computer and went to bed.