poll time! (closed)

Hey guys! As you all know the season's almost over so that means the story will be too. B-but don't worry! Our adventures are FAR from over. I've so many ideas! When the next season comes I'm gonna be writing about the heroes transformation after this near death experience, the trials of the astrals setting up academies to train people to fight the waves in all the countries, and the heroes and world earning the blessing of the spirits back. So there's that to look forward to... but that's besides the point! Right now you all have a choice to make regarding the next story I work on. So, here's our choices:

1 Dazai's lady luck

2 Concordia's Princess

3 The Doll

4 I was reborn in another world as a songstress!?

5 I start a story about movies and my thoughts about them(I have a movies class which is basically I watch a movie and talk about it and I find that I like doing that a lot.)

6 I start an entirely NEW story of your choosing(if I like it). You can choose the world I'll put my OC there. If this wins I'll put a world/OC building page like I did with No. 4.

7 I just added this one. I've got an idea of a new rising of the shield hero story where my OC is a vassal hero known as "the gods book vassal hero" it's basically like that isekai manga about the sage who gets kicked out of the heroes party cause he's a "useless mage" and "always gets in the way" but a old merchant gives him a book because no one can read it. The book turns out to be the gods guide to the world and only he can read it. If you know what I'm talking about then good on you, the idea isn't that I be overpowered in skills but rather my knowledge is unmatched. This is a new option I thought of entertaining and if anyone wants to take this idea for themselves feel free to, I will not judge you for it.

You can only vote twice so pick the 2 you like the most or just vote on 1. Once the final chapter is finished I will post the results at the bottom of it and mark the poll as closed here. That's all for now I hope you guys don't give up on me now... I've seen a sharp decrease in reads and it worries me thinking that my stories not interesting, so if another author could let me know if this is a normal thing or if I'm doing something wrong? Thanks again to everyone who stuck around for this long, I know I'm not that good but I really appreciate it!