The wavu 2!

Alots happened... I got a slave seal on my Grimmy, kissed Damien and made a spirit contract with him, finished my project, spread info about the king and church colluding against the shield hero (anonymously of course).

spread rumors about the womanizing spear cursing a famines village with monster plants only for the shield hero to not only clean up his mess, but solved the famine problem properly as well(again, anonymously).

I spread rumors about the sword hero causing a plague by killing a dragon emperor, whose only crime was nesting near a village, and leaving the corpse to rot. Only for it to leak a lethal miasma causing said plague and it being resurrected due to the miasmas strength, only for the shield hero to put it down and dispose of the corpse properly. He even made high quality medicine for the plague victims who got better in a few days.

I spread word of how the bow hero ursurped a nobleman town cause the taxes were too high. But I also added that the reason they were high was because of the waves and now the new nobleman was taxing even HIGHER taxes and not even for the sake of the village.

I also spread word of lute villages plight. How the Royal Guards burned down the town during the waves trying to kill the shield hero and at the same time nearly killed civilians. And how the princess and her boy toy the spear hero tried to tax the village of lute 1 gold piece for entry and exit(A/N it was 1 gold piece right?) But the shield hero dueled the spear again, the princess cheated again, but the shield won out again, not just because of skill but also because the princess likes to cheat cause that's what nobles do when they're about to lose.

I also made a point to spread news about naofumi's first day here and the rape accusation. It included pictures of mynes behaviors throughout the day and at the trial. And it aaaaall came in a nice little newspaper left on every housholds and establishments doorstep throughout every kingdom. Needless to say it caused a huuuuge uproar.

It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. How did I do it? Lots of paper and mana, the help of wind spirits, staffy, Sheri, and Umbra. I called the newspaper: "Heroes Activities Archived Daily." Or H.A.A.D. for short. Under the title of the paper it says "sponsored by The Queen🤑" it's not incorrect. I DID get a sponsor deal from her. She said it wasn't a great idea, but I convinced her of it. How? Well, first I started by saying that it would be good for multiple reasons. It would keep every kingdom up to date on what's going on with the heroes, and she would get the first copy when it's distributed. So while she's eating breakfast she can read the special paper and only need to ask the shadows for more info so they can focus on other things, like repairing relations with the other kingdoms.

It would also help dispel the illusions on how the heroes do things and increase naofumi's reputation while making the other heroes question whether they're actually doing good. "Besides wouldn't this make things more interesting? And this way I can spread life improvement information more easily. Yknow like, agricultural tips, recipes, easy training tips and tricks, how to help protect yourself from the waves and village fortification..." aaaaand that's how that happened!

Right now it's like an hour before the wave- well more like 50 minutes now since I've just been sitting here drinking and eating and watching the other heroes read the news. Malty's reaction in particular was.... "who the hell wrote this slanderous bullshit?! I'll have them executed!" She screams as she stamps about the room. Motoyasu is trying to calm her down, Ren is talking to his party about the paper, itsuki is looking distraught while his party prattles on about justice, Raphtalia is reading looking super happy and proud with the papers contents, and naofumi has a look mixed between amusement and violated confusion.