The Vault

"This is the vault. Take all the time you need." Niko says as he opens the vault. "Thanks." I reply. "Let's go staffy." Mmm.

"Staffy, you go gather up all the money. Put the gems, metals and ingredient stuff in one pile, and the equipment stuff in another. I'm gonna go look at the spells and books..."

"Kk. You gonna need any help?"

"Nah, my reading skill will absorb the books knowledges and spells so I can do it myself."

30 minutes pass. Then another 30. And another 10.

"Phew. I got all the books knowledge. How you doing staffy?"

"I got all the ingredients and materials sorted. All the money has been absorbed and is ready for use. You wanna go through the materials while I get the equipment fixed up?"

I sigh. "Yeah. That would be best." Let's see here... oh! He sorted them so neatly! All the metals and gems are neatly arranged together, the alchemical stuff is the same as well! "This is great! Thanks staffy! Did you take what you needed/wanted yet?" "Yeah... mostly. I left most of the ingredients be because of how few some of them are compared to the metals and gems. Go through them and we'll talk about it later." He says back. I nod not really caring if he sees me.

Let's seem what we got in regards to metals and gems... we got the basics: zinc, iron, copper, silver, brass. Then we got tons of mithril, steel, platinum, and ebony.

Then we got jewels like diamonds, emeralds, jades, pearls, and sapphires. We also got elemental stones: wind, water, fire, ice, lightning, and earth with varying purities and sizes.

Next is the ingredients. We got seeds and saps, and plants for health mana and stamina potions, then we got the exotic ones like pheonix feathers and tears, yada yada blah blah blah. Don't really care much about that stuff I'll probably just hand them to Naofumi or something.(A/N not gonna lie I got a dope idea and lack info on rpg alchemy stuffs soooo....)

"I'm so booooored." I sigh as I run my hand through my hair. I just wanna fly around and snipe things like in knights and magic and infinite stratos and other mecha magic anime. I glance around the room. "If only I knew how to make a working skeleton. Staffy could power it up for sure! Wait... that's It!

"Staffy! You remember my entire life right? Even the things I've forgotten?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I got an idea. An epicly awesome totally tubular idea! Let's build ourselves a mecha!!!!!! You can be the hub/support AI like in the anime and manga!!! What do you think?!"

"That sounds amazing! I hadn't thought about that. But, how will we build it?"

"Easy. Comb through my memories and put together all the compiled info. Start now. I'll grab everything here and we'll ride out to Erhards shop asap. Can you do that?"

"Yeah I can do that."

It took about 30 minutes to get everything and 15 to find Niko and say our goodbyes. I told him we were going back to town and we'd be back soon but he gave us a entrance ring so we can come back at any point in time. Staffy ate it and then we rushed back to erhards to talk about the prospective project.