23

~Ed POV~

The next morning, it's disappointing to wake up and realise that Roy isn't there with his arms around me. I know I'll see him soon though, so it doesn't upset me too much.

I really love him. How strongly I feel.. I can't even put it into words. He gives me this warm fluttery feeling inside and he makes me feel safe and loved and everything about him makes me smile. I bite my lip, realising how hard I've fallen for this man. I'm so happy he's in my life.

I'm soon at work and I see Roy. I know he's busy and can't talk until later so I just flash him a smile. The smile he gives back in return melts my insides like a chocolate fondue.

Despite the fact that I've got a heap of work to do, Roy is at the foreground of all my thoughts, and I can't seem to make him go away. I try and focus as much as I can, but I find him constantly slipping into my mind.

By the time Roy comes to see me on our break, it feels like hours have passed.

"God, I've missed you," I tell him after a kiss.

"You only saw me last night," he chuckles.

"I know. But I can't stop thinking about you, all the goddamn time," I admit, feeling myself blush under his scrutinous gaze.

"Aw, you're so sweet," he says, tilting my chin up and placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"To be honest, I've found it hard not to think about you too."

I smile, and kiss him again, slowly, savouring the moment.

I lose myself in the kiss, and can't help pouting when Roy pulls away.

"I've got to do some work," he reminds me, "but I'll see you after work. My place tonight."

"See you later then."

"Bye, sweetheart." I don't even have to look at him to know that there's a huge smirk on his face.

The rest of the day is agonisingly slow. I try to concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing, but I find myself perpetually looking at the clock. Ten minutes feels like half an hour. I swear to god, it's like all of time has slowed down.

When work is at long last over, I can hardly contain my relief. As usual, I reach Roy's car before he does. I guess I'm just more keen to get out of work than he is.

The ride to his is quite quiet. We don't speak much when we're there either... We let our lips do the talking.

His lips pushing against mine as if they'll never be close enough, his tongue in my mouth, my hands in his hair, on his back, pulling him closer to me. He grinds against me and I can feel his half-hard dick against my own hardening member. A moan escapes from me, loud, desperate.

My hands are now on his chest, moving downwards, moving to undo the zip on his trousers.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks me in the eyes. God I love his eyes...

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nod.

-------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry it's kinda short and everything but I was thinking of switching to Roy's pov for the actual sex scene?? What do you think? Anyways, don't forget to vote/comment. Bye for now!

Tabby~~