Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - A Mind Extralarge-Dimensional? 

My sleep was killed by furious pounding on the door. I looked to the side, Alice still slept like a rock. I got up and out looking for some clothes that I could wear, not that I cared to open the door completely naked.

Someone still impatiently across the door knocked.

- Syd? What's that noise? - Alice asked softly, she was still sleepy.

- Nothing, dear. - I replied quietly. - Go back to sleep.

She turned to the other side, and I was already in my pants, taking a few steps out the door. So I started to turn the handle, the person who was on the other side stopped beating.

Iggy and passed me without any delay or interference she entered the apartment like a mangy dog ​​and chicken. No surprises in my eyes, I saw her reaction to see Alice naked, sleeping on the mattress where on some occasions it was she who was sleeping.

- Who is she? - Iggy asked more scared than surprised. - Syd! Who is she?

- My wife. - I replied with a satisfactory smile.

- Wife? Since when you are married? - She asked louder than it should.

I took Iggy out by the arm and dragging her out of the apartment, even with all of her reluctance.

- To your question: Since I was 17 years old. - I said quietly.

- Who is she? - Iggy asked again. - Who is that bitch?

- The name does not interest. - I answered brusquely, she pulled away. - Now if you want to have a little dignity, go away and never come back here.

- Syd, you do not belong to any other woman but me. - She smirked. - Do you think that girl is good enough? She is not. You are my puppet, and always will be, I hope she gets used to being left out.

- I will never leave her. - I said.

- I hope you think the same when your body start to feel a lack of drugs. - She said. - I find it around.

- Do not you dare do something with it! - I screamed.

Iggy smiled and walked out through the corridor outside. I could tell a shudder ran through my whole body just remember your smirk. The worst was that now I could not neglect Alice. Iggy was not a trustworthy person, so it was she who filled me with drugs and more drugs, I knew she was capable of anything, just do not know what that was all.

- You're scared. - A voice entered my ears and mind.

I felt something touch my shoulder. I turned back, a blonde girl with a gentle expression, she looked at me. She wore a long blue dress which trailed by the ground, from what I could describe, she would not have more than 15 years of age.

- Sorry, but I 'm not afraid. - I replied quietly.

- Yes, you are. - She said. - Not by you, but by someone else.

- Who are you? - I asked. - Do I know you from somewhere?

- I'm Emily. - She took my hand. - And yes, I live in your mind.

- This is not funny. - I argued. - If you want to play, do it with someone else, now is not a good time for that.

- My lord, I 'm not kidding. - She said. - I live in your mind, I'm a part of you.

- Look, where are your friends? Go find them and tell them to go play with the face of another person, ok? - I told myself away from her. - By the way, nice dress.