Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry didn't update earlier /.\ 

Anyways ... I'm going back to Estella's POV 

Estella's POV   

Soulmates. 

We're soulmates. 

That's what I've been repeating over and over in my head, when I was kissing this sex god.

My first kiss ... 

I can't help but smile. 

Alpha Xiaver must've felt my smile when we were kissing because I noticed he smiled too and he grabbed the back of my neck and our kiss deepened. 

It was magical. 

Besides the fireworks and sparks that had exploded and all the cliché things I could of describe how the kiss felt to me; the way he held me, the way his arms that encircled me.  

Sorry for the extreme clichéness here but

I just knew it then and there that

this was the right guy to spend eternity with. 

It's scary how I already know this. 

A guy that I know that would protect me with all his heart, who I can trust, and the only guy who would be my side even if the whole world turn against us.   

To my disappointment, our kiss ended and our rapid breathing was the only sound you could've hear. 

Even though we stopped kissing, we still felt that, time had stopped and nobody was in this world except me and him. 

Oh those forest-green eyes, how I can stare at them all day long.  

"Princess Astrae Estella Lilia Aquam" he said while his forefinger lifted my chin up, "your mate is Alpha Xiaver Jaxon Megalos" I nodded. 

He smiled. 

"Do you accept?" 

I smiled. 

"Is that even a question?" 

He chuckled and pecked at my lips again. 

He embraced me tightly and snuggled against the side of my neck. 

He breathed in against the side of my neck and when he exhaled against the side of my neck, I shivered. 

"You smell good." 

"Oh do I now? So tell me Alpha Xiaver Jaxon Megalos. What do I smell like?" I said with a smirk.

He stared at my eyes and then at my lips, "Breathtaking"  

I chuckled, "So what does this "breathtaking" smells like?" 

He pecked at my lips, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

I shook my head, "You're such a tease" 

"Come on, we should go back. My friend said it's okay to go back now." 

I look at him confusingly, "How do you know?" 

He smiled with his pearly whites showing, "It's a werewolf thing. Maybe later, if we have time" he took my hand and wrapped it around his, "I'll teach you all about us" he kissed the back of my hand and lead me back to the party. 

I was a bit upset because I want to spend more time with him.

Just me and him. 

But I can't be selfish, my parents must be worried about me right now.