Chapter 10

A/n: sorry for posting the new chapter very late. 

I hate school. 

Lilia's POV 

I felt someone's cold knuckles on my face. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. 

Why do I feel disgusted from their touch?  

I stirred around and felt an immense pain in my head. 

I groaned.  

Then I rolled my neck around and pry my eyes open. 

It was blurry at first but when I adjusted to the lighting of the room, I instantly flew back against the wall when I saw the person in front of me. 

I bared my siren fangs out and hissed at him. 

He gave a deviously smile, "Ah Estella, my beauty. You have finally woken up." 

"Ian." I hissed at him.

"What in Hades name is going on? Why did you knock me out?!" I yelled at him. 

He stared deep into my eyes and sighed. 

"Your beauty is like no other" he said while he tuck a strand of my white hair behind my ear.  

I widened my eyes when I saw the color of my hair.

White hair?

Oh shit. 

I glared at him. 

This is bad. 

This is very bad. 

Ian smirked at me and started walking around the room while tapping his forefinger onto his chin, like he's thinking of something. 

That bastard. 

"Estella. Estella." he sighed and he then closed his eyes. 

He smirked and then open his eyes to look directly at me. 

"I did some research on ... your kind"

I continued to glare at him.

Unfazed by my deathly glare he continued, "It was hard at first since there are barely any books about your kind here."

He chuckled.

"Ah how stupid of me. I mean your kind is hidden in the waters. So I began searching in the waters."

He began walking around the room, which looks like more of an upgraded prison cell than anything. 

He looked everywhere except my direction.

"I stumbled upon a book. Although it was very old, it was very ... useful

He took a book out of his jacket and dropped it in front of me. 

I glared at him but nonetheless I looked down at the book he threw to me. 

My eyes widen when I found out what book it was. 

The Half Sirens and Goddesses

I stared at him wide eyes. 

How did he find that book? 

It is supposed to be hidden deep down in the ocean and protected by the sea demons. 

That book is so sacred because it is everything that you have to know about Goddesses and Sirens.