18 [capture]

San and Jongho squint to read the list of items they'll have to take from Byul's house provided by her, and the top two items that she had kept on insisting they have to bring made blush colour their cheeks. Both of them blink and they proceed to shove the list to each other, trying to avoid becoming the person who'll be taking them.

"Uh, do we really have to take them?" Jongho tries to reason out as he struggles to keep the list away from him. "Everything else is fine but the top two..."

"Are the most important," Byul says matter-of-factly. "There are 8 men living in this house and no grown woman, so I doubt you would have them lying around."

"True..." Yunho says absent-mindedly. His eyes shoot upwards, as if he's imagining something.

"What are you imagining, you pervert?" Mingi slaps a hand to the back of Yunho's head, making his head jerk forward.

He retaliates, "I am not imagining anything!"

"Both of you are packed with muscles and you're scared of some female sanitary items and undergarments."

"Oh shhh don't say it out loud!" San puts up a hand and closes his eyes as he swats at something in front of him. His reaction doesn't stop as he keeps waving his hands around, trying to keep the image away from him.

"I can't wear the same thing everyday," she deadpans. "Seonghwa said you can help me take my items from my house and they're important and expensive. All of you can provide me with everything else but... these."

Mingi nods firmly, agreeing to her every word.

"I keep both items in a closed box so you don't have to actually look at it. Just throw open my wardrobe, grab it and shove it in the bag. Don't worry your eyes won't burn. Don't even think about looking at it or I'll make sure they haunt you for the rest of your lives."

San holds his breath and widens his eyes, his entire 24 years of life flashing before him. He questions his life decisions as he goes through the list again. He and Jongho are tasked with the mission to go to Byul's house, and he should have seen this coming.

"You guys are really acting like it's the end of the world," Yunho chastises. "Those items aren't cursed, they won't kill you."

Byul feels embarrassed the more they talk about it, and she feels herself shrinking back. She had second thoughts about putting those two items on her list, but a girl has to keep on living.

"Uh, yeah. We've never went near them," San sniffs. "It's easy for you to say but we're not experienced like you."

"That's how he got Hwayoung," Jongho agrees.

"What the heck are you guys saying? Stop being so explicit in front of our guest," Mingi exclaims.

Mingi immediately clamps his hands over Byul's ears, trying to block out whatever they're saying from reaching her. She can't help but laugh at their reactions, but her smile dies when she notices Yunho's face.

His face turns sour at the mention of Hwayoung, and it seems that Mingi has noticed it too. The bespectacled man quickly turns to the two and shakes his head, prompting them to chuck the topic.

"Oh fine, we'll do it. Just grab the box, shove it into the bag and run. Got it."

"And don't get caught, always be alert at all times. Anything suspicious, abort," Mingi reminds them as he removes his hands from clamping over her ears. "We'll be watching and guiding you from the control room, alright?" As Yunho lowers down his head to look at the floor, Mingi quickly motions them with his head to go and get ready.