Turtleneck 🔞

This is absolute filth, I'm so sorry (not really though).

It wasn't often that Jake let his girlfriend be dominant in the bedroom but when he did relinquish all control, his body and mind still continued to fight between regret and a yearning to let her lead more often.

For instance, he hated that his wrists were tied to the headboard with one of his silken ties. He gave zero fucks about the tie itself but more about the inability to let his hands roam her body and his fingers to rut up into her roughly til she begged him to fuck her into the year 2085.

But when her hot tongue traced the skin up his chest and into the crook of his neck, he desperately wanted to let her take control of every fucking second. He groaned heatedly when her teeth nipped the skin of his throat before she sucked a mark into the flesh below his ear.

"Fuck, baby. I have interviews tomorrow." Jake whined but it was unconvincing and his breathing grew laboured the more she adorned his skin with her lips, teeth and tongue.

"Collared shirt?" She mumbled into his ear, the wetness of her mouth darting out to grip onto his earlobe, "Turtleneck?"

He growled as she pulled back slightly, her eyes alight with amusement and her lip pulled between her teeth.

"God, how are you so sexy?" He wondered, his gaze transfixed on her face before trailing down her naked form as she knelt beside him, the perfect picture of innocence. And yet she was anything but.

She grinned and slowly straddled his hips and he groaned, feeling her arousal press into his cock, which stood up proudly against his stomach.

She rolled her hips slightly and gasped. Jake's head dropped back and a moan escaped his lips, wrists tugging against his bindings.

"You think I'm sexy?" She gasped, "Feel how wet you make me, Jakey. You're sexy."

"Untie me." He growled, licking his lips and cursing when she stopped her movements and scowled, "That's no fun."

She moved herself away from his hips and he looked up at her in confusion when she reached for the tie.

She chuckled and then stared him down, "I'm going to untie you momentarily. I want you to sit against the headboard, hands behind your back."

He smirked cheekily, "Why don't you just untie me permanently and let me fuck you the way I know you love."

Her chest and neck flushed at his words, the amber of her eyes darkening to chocolate before she turned her gaze to his wrists, "I'm in charge tonight. Got that?"

The tie unfurled and he slid back to sit against the headboard again, a smug smile crossing his face. He thought he'd won. How wrong he was.

Her fingers threaded into his hair before she tugged on it harshly, pulling his head back to expose his neck and the scruff of his five o'clock shadow.

"Got that?" She growled again, her teeth nipping at his jaw before she felt him nod wildly, "Yeah."

She resecured his hands behind his back before sitting back on her heels and cocking her head, "That's not what I want to hear."

She sat forward, arse in the air and her hands winding up the insides of his thighs.

Jake gasped and bit his lip, "Ye - yes, baby doll. I understand."

She hummed and straddled his lap again, moving her lips to brush over his own, "Good boy."

She instantly plunged her tongue into his mouth and he eagerly returned her hungry kisses, his facial hair scraping into her skin as she allowed him access to her neck.

"Don't leave a mark, Jakey. You're mine. I get to mark you. Not the other way around." She hissed and he nodded into her skin and whispered, "Yes, baby doll."

She rolled her hips into him again and his lips fell away from her neck, a shuddering breath leaving his mouth.

"Gonna fuck you now, pretty boy." She declared, her hand guiding him as she sunk down onto his cock, eyes closed and an erotic moan leaving her lips.

"Fuck! Untie me, please!" Jake growled desperately and her arms encircled his neck as she nodded, "But only to do one thing."

He searched her eyes and asked, "What?"

She reached over to the side table and produced an already lubricated purple butt plug.

He licked his lips, "Yes, baby doll. Anything for you."

She smiled, obviously satisfied before pulling his hands free. He quickly took the buttplug, his opposite hand massaging her ass cheek before spreading her open, as the other pressed the cool plug to her hole, rubbing gently before begin to ease the tip in slowly.

She whimpered and bucked her hips, the sex toy disappearing further in her arse.

"Feel good?" Jake asked, his breath ghosting over her lips and she nodded wildly and kissed him, the last of her moans stolen by the taste of his mouth as he slid the plug all the way in.

His hips pushed upwards aggressively and she cried out, fingers tangled in his hair as his hands cupped her arse, leaving imprints in her soft flesh.

She rolled into his thrusts, her pants and moans erratic, tits bouncing in his face as she fucked herself to the tune of his body.

"Baby." She mewled through a series of small, deliberate kisses.

"Talk to me." He said gently against her mouth and she arched her back and responded, "Take control! Now!"

He growled, "Finally!"

He gripped onto her thighs and pushed her backwards and onto her back as he began pounding into her hard and fast, hips snapping and his hands pinning her own to the sheets.

"Jake." She moaned desperately, "Oh god, I'm gonna come."

"Give me everything you've got, kitten." He choked out, his heart thundering in his chest as she began contracting around him.

She whined, "Oh god, this feels - different. Feels so good."

Her ecstacy echoed loudly throughout the room as she came, her entire body quivering and jolting, hands clamped around his own as she bucked into the waves of pleasure.

He felt her flood over his cock, her juices saturating the sheets beneath them as her fluttering walls sent him into bliss.

He groaned, body stiffening as he came inside her, falling down onto his elbows and enveloping her in his warmth and sweat.

"Um, babe." She enquired quietly and he met her gaze before kissing her leisurely, "Yeah, beautiful?"

Her face flushed and she bit her lip, "I think - I'm pretty sure I just...squirted."

Jake's eyes lit up proudly, "Really?"

"Really." She confirmed before laughing, "You ever gonna take this thing out of my arse or..."

He fumbled to sit upright, "Shit! Sorry, babe."

She whined and rolled onto her side as he removed the butt plug before he was tugging her into a seated position, "Come on, beautiful. Let's get cleaned up before you fall asleep."

"Mmmmmk."

-

The following day as Jake was getting dressed, his girlfriend leaned into the doorway of their bedroom and smiled, "Isn't it a bit warm for a turtleneck?"

He scowled at her and adjusted the black fabric, "It's a style choice. Besides, the collared shirt wasn't covering all of the evidence."

"You mean, all of your sins? From all of that sinning we did?" She teased and he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Wanna sin some more tonight?"

She grinned and bit at her lip, "Absolutely."