Puppy Ripped Sweater 🔞

"Jean! We need your expertise!" Katie whispered frantically and Jean looked up over her glasses, "Why?"

Her co-worker rolled her eyes, "Jake Gyllenhaal is here."

"Seriously?!" Jean immediately got to her feet, "What do you need?"

"Geez, Graham was right when he said you'd do just about anything to meet him." Katie said with a chuckle and Jean glared, "Kay, just fucking tell me!"

She grinned and nodded giddily, "Okay, so, he just did the playing with puppies interview and - "

"Jake Gyllenhaal AND puppies are on set?! And you failed to mention BOTH?!" Jean exploded and her friend grinned sheepishly, "I'm telling you now?"

She sighed, "Fine. So, what's the emergency?"

"Okay, well, he's wearing a cardigan and the puppies claws kept snagging on it and now it looks like a train wreck. I remember you saying your Mom does a lot of crocheting and knitting and that you know how to do it too... Think you can take a look and try to fix it?"

Jean was walking with Katie instantly, "Fuck yes, let's go... Wait, what the fuck do I say to him? Does my make up look okay? What if he doesn't like women with buzz cuts? Do you think these leggings are flattering?"

Her friend squeezed her arm and rolled her eyes, "Jeanie, chill girl. You're hot and you look incredible as usual. If he doesn't like it then fuck him, remember?"

Jean sighed nervously, "Okay, okay. You're right."

They reached the set and found Jake chatting to Graham, the lead producer, a cup of coffee in his hands and his laughter filtering through the room.

A small whimper left Jean's mouth and Katie massaged her shoulders, "Breathe, babe. He's just a guy. Do your thing, be yourself."

She pushed a slow, shaky breath out through pursed lips and nodded, attempting to convince herself before walking forward with purpose.

"Ah, there she is!" Graham said with a knowing smile and Jake immediately looked up and watched her approach.

He smiled effortlessly as both Jean and Graham stepped up beside Jake, "Jake, this is our resident whizz kid, Jean."

"Hi, it's great to meet you." She blubbered awkwardly and Graham cleared his throat and nudged her side.

Jake merely continued to smile and offered his hand, "Nice to meet you, Jean. Why do they call you whizz kid?"

Jean chuckled and rolled her eyes, "I just know a lot of general, useless information about a lot of different things. Occasionally it comes in handy."

"Including knitting, apparently." He replied and she nodded and grinned, "Apparently."

Graham gave a short nod, "Well, dressing room 5 is free for you to use. Monica found the sewing kit and it's in there ready to go."

"Okay, Gray. Are the pups going to be here all day?" Jean wondered apprehensively and he barked a laugh, "Yes, Jeanie. Don't worry, you'll get to play with the dogs. But first..."

"Right. Jake, let's get your cardigan fixed up for you." She offered and he nodded and followed along beside her, "Hey, thanks for doing this by the way. It wouldn't usually be a problem but I'm a bit too far from home today and this is the only thing I have on me."

Jean brushed him off, "It's totally fine. It should be a pretty easy fix."

They reached the dressing room and they both entered and she closed the door for privacy and began rummaging through the sewing kit.