ch 13

Violet, Loren, and I walk in and receive many stares and whistles.

Not happening.

The music is blaring and people are dancing. Violet walked off somewhere, Loren and I are waiting for her in the big crowd of hormonal teenagers.

She comes back with 3 shots. Oh no. No drinking Ana, c'mon. "V I am not drinking," I say. "Oh come on Ana, loosen up a bit!" She yells.

The music is so loud I can barely hear her.

"I'm the one driving you guys V. I am staying sober." She gives up and nods. They down the shots. Loren is looking off into the distance and I slowly turn around to see who it is. Meredith? Why would she be looking at Meredith? But I didn't realize Meredith was starting at us. Hm.

"Let's dance!" Loren and Violet said in unison. I nod and they both get a grip on my hands while pulling me to the dance floor.

**

We have been dancing for God who knows how long. All 3 of us are against each other swaying our hips to the music.

Time passes and Nate showed up and took Violet. Loren and I are dancing with each other and the boys are looking at us and whistling. We both agreed to not let boys fuck up our fun.

We were all sweaty and a messy so we go to the restroom to freshen ourselves up. When we walk to the restroom I see Nate and V sitting on the bar stools talking. Awe.

**

I look at myself in the mirror and to be honest, I don't look that bad, but, I added more spice taking my hair down and letting it flow. I then touch up my makeup. Loren did the same. "We look hot girl." I laugh.

**

We decide to take a small break from the party and sit on the couch. Next to us are 2 girls making out and on the other side, there are drunk kids acting foolish. But its a party so fuck it I guess.

***
Loren and I were talking nonsense for about 15 minutes.

I had an uneasy feeling like someone was staring at me. I look around the room and see Meredith giving me a glare that sent shivers down my spine. I suck it up and smirk.

Getting up, I go to one of the random boys on the dance floor and dance.

She is starting so I might as well put on a show for her.

**

Loren went off with this guy Zach I think it is his name so now I am on the couch by myself.

That same uneasy feeling came back so I again scan the room to see Meredith starting at me. This girl is really a freak.

I decide to just take 1 drink to loosen up just a tad bit. It helped for sure. I look around the room to see if there are any places with fewer people. As I was searching I bump into someone.

"I am so sorry I didn't see you!" I say quickly. "What is up with you and bumping into people?" My head darts up with the sound of the voice. "Oh Asher, " I say with my hand over my chest "it's just you."

"Where are you going?" He asks. "Well my friends are with guys and I am alone so I wanted to find a free space to hang out for a while." He then motioned me to follow him.

We arrive in the backyard of the house. There was a pool, hammock, and an outdoor seating area. Wow, rich much?

He motions for me to sit down, I do, then he sits next to me making sure there is the distance between us.