Chapter 3 Part 1

I don't own anything, just the OCs that may appear in this story.

[P.O.V. Toshiro]

Yersteday was pretty calm.

I went to explore the town with Martha and i tasted some of the food around Seiryuu city... I would be lying if i said that i haven't tried to land some scores on Martha... Yeah, yeah, i know she's still an kid, but hey... She had an hot body.

I also beholded an pair of Demi-Humans brats being bullied by an moron... It kinda... reminded me of the days many morons went to bully me because of my mixture blood of American and Japanese...

So out of pity, i helped the brats by scaring away the moron. And he ran off to somewhere.

I noted that they have an collar around their necks... Which made me guess that they were slaves, who were carrying around some firewood for their master. I advice them to try to avoid the main street, in case they encounter more humans, they bowed and went on their way.

Martha explained me that Demi-Humans were hated because some killed the hunters and also the town's people... She gave an frightened yelp by the how much i twisted my face in distaste... So... They don't care if an human bandit or barbarian raided the towns but they make an big deal if they aren't humans?

I never heard of such hypocrisy in all my life... But i let that pass since i was strolling around the town with Martha.

While we kept strolling around the town, both me and Martha saw an fatass old man trying, who was some kind of priest.

He was saying stuff like that the Waves of Calamity were a sign that the heavens were dissastified with the kings and emperors of the nations, as such it was something like the punishment of the gods. So, he tried to recruit more followers for their temple.

He was causing quite an scene, so some of his followers decided to drag him out of the public in case the town's guards would treat that as public disorder.

It was getting late, so we decided to return to the inn. But in our way to the inn... I saw many kids being transported in a carriage. In there, i saw an girl with long black hair, i heard about those, she was the Japanese ideal beauty.

But with her i also saw an small child with a long violet hair and green eyes, like the other girl, she was dressed in rags like any other slave. For some reason, she was looking at me intensely.

Did... did she had some skill which could let her see that i'm the Sword Hero?

I shook my head dismissing such thoughts. But to make sure of it, i used [Libra] on her. And i didn't saw any skill that would let her see through my stats... But i saw that she was [Level: 10]. That level was pretty high for a little kid who looked between 9 or 11 years old.

I took a lot of effort just to get to [Level: 6] because i killed some monster who were above my level...

Since our return to the inn. An little girl called Yuni, who was a worker at the inn, greeted us... And i learned that you need social status to use baths... What a shitty world is this...

I bathed myself using the well in the back yard, and damn it was cold outside, as also... i really despised the... the things they call 'toilets' since i cannot consider it an proper toilet.

After i eated my share of food. I went to sleep on my room.

Now it brings us to today's. Where i was greeted by the sight of Martha with Zena, who was dressed in a white bluese with a sky blue skirt... She looked good on it.

"Good morning, Toshiro-san! Your girlfriend is here!" Martha said... Though Zena isn't my girlfriend.

"Goo-Good morning! Toshiro-san." Zena greeted me.