v.

The group was currently awaiting the ending results on a music show after having performed a while earlier. They had an hour to wait at least, and it was fair to say they were all getting pretty antsy. That was exactly why Jun had chosen to go for a walk around the large building around 30 minutes earlier, and exactly why Jeonghan had chosen to do the same as the younger when he himself had gotten sick of staring at the same four walls of their waiting room.

That didn't quite explain why he found Jun 5 minutes later having a rather cosy looking conversation with one of the staff members.

The man didn't seem dangerous, nor questionably unsafe, and he questioned the conversation in his head from afar, wondering if Jun had simply gotten lost until he heard him laugh lightly and watched the stranger smirk as he stepped closer to Jun.

Jeonghan prepared himself, his face twisting itself into his mastered 'stage smile' before he reached the pair. He held his hand out and patted Jun on the arm before wrapping his arm across the boys shoulder and moving him ever so slightly closer to Jeonghan himself.

"Ah hyung!" He beamed over at the man and turned to look Jeonghan in the eyes, continuing to look between the two. "This is Beo-Byeo-"
"Beomseok." The man grinned back to Jun and moved ever so closer, not taking his eyes off of the boy.

Jeonghan saw the way he looked Jun up and down, his eyes focusing slightly longer on the almost too revealing lace shirt and the slightly too tight trousers that the stylist had put Jun in. Jeonghans fake smile faltered for a second, replaced by the fiery fury at the mans attitude as well as the disgust at the way he was looking at his dongsaeng.

"Junnie, the stylist noonas were asking about you last I saw them." Jeonghan grinned at Jun as he took the lie as a chance to pull Jun further away from the man (far, far, far away if Jeonghan had any say in it).

"Oh okay hyung. Goodbye Beomseok hyung, it was nice to speak to you." Jun waved at the man and smiled as Jeonghan took him by the hand and pulled him away, maybe slightly too roughly (anything to get Jun away).

"Hope to see you soon Junnie." And that was what it took for Jeonghan to finally snap, turning his head to face Beomseok and growling furiously in his direction, still leading Jun further away. The man recoiled visibly before regaining himself and snarling back, a vicious and condescending smile wiped across his face.

"I'm glad I ran into him hyung," Jun started, gaining Jeonghans attention once more, "I was starting to get lost and I left my phone in the waiting room, I think Vernon was showing Channie something on it. Oh but hyung-" Jeonghan zoned out for a moment, paying closer attention to remembering how to get the pair straight back to the groups waiting room until Jun said something that caught his attention. "-when he filmed my focus cam-"

"He did what?"
"Beomseok hyung, he wants to be a camera man for movies and- were you even listening hyung?"
"Yes of course Junnie I just, he's a camera man here?"
"Yes hyung, i was telling you how he filmed my focus camera during the performance. He recognised me in the corridor just from that and he told me how he likes my dancing hyung, isn't that cool how-"

Jeonghan zoned out once more. He didn't mean to, but just the thought alone of that creepy man leering behind the camera and ogling over his dongsaeng as he filmed him dance made Jeonghan feel sick, truly sick.

They stopped a few meters away from their waiting room door, Jeonghan stopping Jun in the middle of the corridor and turning the boy to face him. "Take your phone next time please Junnie, you should call one of us if you get lost." Jun frowned, confused at Jeonghans words.

"I just would prefer it if you called one of us instead of speaking to strangers. You're too trusting Junnie, and people aren't all as sweet as you are, they won't be as nice, not if they want something from you."