ii.

The seventeen dorm was currently under quarantine. It had started with Jeonghan several days previous, having developed a sickness which had slowly been getting worse as he spread it to the other members. First Seokmin and Chan, then onto Wonwoo, and in a mere 4 days half of the group was stuck in bed with the sickness.

It was now Minghao, Seokmin, Chan, Wonwoo, Hansol and Jeonghan. Seungcheol as well as their management were trying their best to keep the healthy members, well, healthy.

The sick members were kept in the dorm upstairs, with the remaining 7 downstairs for the time being. They still did all they could to help, with Mingyu cooking warm, comforting foods to help them get over it quicker, Seungkwan fussing over them all to take their meds and vitamins, and Jun being a general carer, keeping their spirits up and taking care of them whenever he got the chance.

He was currently with Jeonghan, who was almost better having caught the bug first, but was still made to stay upstairs just incase.

If Jun was honest, he was loving every second of it. It wasn't often, if ever, that Jeonghan let any of the members care for him in such a way and Jun had been just one of the members who had been soaking up the chance as much as possible.

He'd been stuck to Jeonghan mainly, making sure he was comfortable, that he wasn't hungry or thirsty, that he had everything he needed and he wasn't feeling worse at any point. But, as expected, Jun's constant want to care for his hyung meant that he caught the sickness himself.
Only he hadn't quite realised that yet.

"Junnie, can you get me some juice please."
"Is that Jun? Can you grab me some more tissues."
"I need another blanket!"

He flopped himself down in Jeonghans temporary room, placing the juice glass on the dresser and lounging on the arm chair in the corner.
"You okay Jun?"
"Yeah yeah, I'll move in a bit I just need to sit for a minute."

Jeonghan sat up properly in the bed, looking over at Jun concerned. He was clearly tired, dark bags under his eyes as he struggled to keep them open. He was slumped far down in the chair, hanging his head and staring down at the ground.

He stood to move and return to the other members aid, grabbing the blanket from where it hung at the end of Jeonghans bed and leaving the room, yet the way he dragged his feet and shuffled tiredly along the floor wasn't missed by the older.

"Are you sure you're okay Junnie?" The younger simply turned and smiled, waving Jeonghans worrying off with a simple smile and a shake of his hand.

It wasn't brought up again until the next day, when Jeonghan was insistent that he was completely fine once more. Seungcheol had let him move out of the confines of the bedroom he'd taken over upstairs and Jeonghan had took the chance to leave the dorm and go down to the studio. Although Seungcheol had made him promise he wouldn't do anything too full on after only just getting over his sickness, Jeonghan just needed to leave the dorm.

So he'd decided to go down to the studio, see what condition his voice was in, potentially go over some of the choreography ("gently, don't push it Jeonghan"), maybe stop in at Jihoons studio and see what he was up to.

He'd went with the second option first, stopping in on the groups usual room only to find Jun already in there, looking worse than he had the last time he'd seen him.

He was running through the routine completely although he just looked, off. His steps were too heavy in places and too light in others, missed the beat way too often and Jeonghan swore he saw him sway in the middle of the chorus.

"Hey Jun."
"Hyung, why aren't you at the dorm? Does Seungcheol hyung know your here? You really should be-"
"I'm fine Junnie, all better, promise."
Jun just nodded, keeping his eyes on his hyung just to check he wasn't lying.

They remained quiet after that, neither speaking to the other as they both ran through the routine at their own pace, not disturbing or conversing with one another, simply being in one another's presence.
Jun was pushing himself harder than Jeonghan, and the older couldn't stop thinking about it. He looked up at Jun every now and again, watching as he stumbled through some of the moves and forced his body to follow the steps to the correct beat. He could tell how hard Jun was trying to not look tired in front of him, noticing how he kept his heavy breathing low so it wasn't so obvious.

And Jeonghan didn't mention any of it, until he couldn't bare to watch the youngers clear pain anymore, and when Jun stumbled over his own feet and fell to the ground with a hard thump, Jeonghan cut the music off and finally intervened.

He didn't speak much, just went to the younger boy and grabbed his arm gently pulling him up, checking over and making sure he wasn't hurt before he started to pull him towards the door. He grabbed both of their bags, putting them on one shoulder and letting Jun rest on the other.

By the time they'd made it to the buildings front door Jun was practically unconscious, Jeonghan supporting most of his weight and helping him to walk (or drag) himself to the couch by the entrance. He sat the boy down and watched as he flopped himself into a laid position as Jeonghan took his phone out to call their manager.

"Definitely sick. He shouldn't have been around all of us as much as he was."
"Well I could say the same for you right now. Come on, let's get you to the dorm downstairs."

Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol off lightly and leaned over the bed to pull the blanket further up Jun's body. "I'm fine, I'll look after him."

"Do you not remember how he got sick?"
"I'm fine, I've already had it, I'll live."
Seungcheol just tutted and left, knowing most (all) of these arguments ended with Jeonghan getting his own way.
He was there throughout the night, watching as Jun squirmed uncomfortably in the bed, moving to get him anything he needed. Blankets, ice packs, water, pills.

Jun woke up around 2am, whining as he kicked the blanket off and writhed under the heat of his own body, sitting up and leaning over himself alerting Jeonghan he was going to be sick.
The older simply grabbed him gently by the arm, holding him up and moving with Jun to help him to the bathroom, sitting him down carefully and holding his head up incase he couldn't hold it up himself. They sat like that for a while, Jun hunched over and Jeonghan rubbing gentle, comforting circles on his back and running his fingers through Juns hair, scratching slightly the way he knew the younger adored.

"Don't worry Junnie. You looked after me and now it's hyungs turn to do the same."