I.Love.You

She entwined their fingers as they walked on the beach together.She smiled as he smiled back. This has been quite the opposite of what she was expecting. She knew she was coming to get revenge and she did but she didn't think she'd fall in love in the proccess. Just thinking about it made her shiver.
"Are you cold?" He asked her. She was about to say no but his jacket was already over her shoulders. She blushed. "Um…thank you." She said a bit shy. Funny because she is never shy. He smirked looking at her. He put his arm over her shoulder and looked at the horizon. The sun just started to set. It was beautiful. She looked up at him. He smiled down at her and then turned towards the sunset once again. "It's beautiful." She smiled brightly. "Your beautiful." He said now turning to face her. She blushed as she rested her forehead against his. "Your handsome." She tells him. It was his turn to blush. "Awwv is Rossy blushing?" She teased. This rushed the heat to his face even more. You can thank the sun for setting otherwise you would be as red as a beet root. "Shut up!" He mumbled against her neck. She laughed and hugged him. He smiled and picked her up, twirling her around. She laughed as she begged him to put her down. "Put me down!! Hahaha!" She laughed."Not until you stop teasing!" He said. He stopped twirling her but kept her in mid-air. "Ugh! Cure me being short!" She joked."Why? I think it's adorable." He said.She blushed. Just as she thought he was going to put her down, he threw her over his shoulder and ran towards the water. "Ross!!" She cried out. She didn't like being in the water so late and while it  was freezing. "Put me down!!" She pleaded as she pounded on his back. "Say you will stop teasing." He said. "Okay yes. Just don't put me in that!" She pointed over his shoulder. "I didn't hear that you would stop teasing." He smirked lowering her towards the water. She clung onto his neck. "No! Okay. I will stop teasing!!" She said. "Now that's more like it." He said placing her on the sand. She secured herself. "Sike!!" She shouted and started running away from him. "Hey!" He called after her.
He allowed her to run freely even though he could've caught her easily. He loved seeing the smile on her face. He ran up behind her grabbing her waist and spinning her to face him as she laughed. "Caught you." He teased. She pushed his shoulder slightly. "Please. I know you would've sooner but that was funny and fun." She smiled widely. He smiled looking at her smile. "You young lady are in trouble." He said smirking. "Oh yeah?" She smirked also. "What are you going to do?" She asked him. "Oh nothing besides this!" He said poking her sides. She giggled as he poked her sides. "We shall dance in the moonlight." She said taking the hand that was tickling her. They started dancing having fun really.She stopped at where the waves met the sand. She made a heart on the sand. She then wrote. 'Ross±Laura=♥ A&F' He smiled looking at it. She pushed him away causing him to fall into the water. But his fast reflexes brought her with him. They floated on the water. "Eww!" She said trying to get up. He shut her up by placing his lips on hers. She smiled into it but quickly pulled away. "Get me out of here!" She yelled. He held her tighter. He then stood up with her. He placed her down on her feet as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He rested his forehead on hers. "How about now?" He asked. She nods and smashes her lips on his. "I.Love.You." She said between kisses. He smiled. "I.Love. You. Too." He said. He then pulled away. "Lets go home." He said holding out his hand. She smiles and takes it.
"Yes. No. And Yes." He answered to his would you rather questions. "Well.I for one don't care." She simply said. "I want reveng!" He called. "Revenge for what?" She asked. "Oh nothing." He smirked. She got up and put on her robe. He smiled looking at her. "Vhat?" She asked putting her hair in a messy high pony tail. "I love you." He tells her. She smiles and pecks his lips. "I love you too." She said and turned to walk away. He grabbed her hand and pulled her onto him. He then gave her a teasing kiss. She has only kissed him a few times and she's already under his spell. This one kiss drove her crazy. For throwing him into the water earlier.This was his 'Kiss Of Revenge'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that!? This is officially done!! Thank you guys so much for the support!!! HahahaXD Anyways I hope you enjoyed and check out the 2 new stories!! Comment and Vote!!
~Ash★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★