Your Vanessa's sister.

The warmth was unbearable. She knew what she wanted. He was no longer the of the murderer of her sister, but he was an associate. I would call that unfair. "I know you know I know." He whispered. This threw her off. What did he know that she supposedly knows that he knows?? "What?" She asked. He thought for a moment and looked at her. He shook off the thoughts and rested his head in the crook of her neck. She found this kind of soothing. "I'm tired." She whispered. He pulled away and took her hand. He brought her to his room. "Need a change of clothes?" He asked her. She nodded. He went into his dresser and pulled out a nice shirt. She smiled and thanks him. He smiles back and walks out.

He soon came back into the room with some refreshments. Her eyes lit up as soon as she seen he had gogurt and some other smoothies. "Give." She said holding out her hand like a little kid asking their parent to pick them up. He smiled at how cute she was being. "Here". He said handing her some gogurt. "I love gogurt!!" She said tearing the package and taking some. "Mm." She said letting the strawberry flavor linger in her mouth. "I kind of figureed since you lit up like a Christmas tree just as soon as you saw it." He laughs. She pushes his shoulder. "Shut up." She said taking more. They sat there talking and getting to know even more about one another. They shared laughs and nemories and a little bit of secrets.

They were cuddling in bed as she fiddled with his fingers. "So you never like really liked playing or you just felt connected?" She asks him. "Connected. After a while of playing guitar, I just let the music drive me." He says smiling. She was too. "Show me." She said. He gladly accepted and got up. She sat up. He started strumming. ♪In the back of a taxi cab, one

quick turn you were one me lap,we touched hands and pulled them back yeah, I want you bad♪♬

"That's all I have so far. I'm not finished yet." He tells her. She smiles. "It's really good. Who's it about?" She asked. He shook his head and putting his guitar down. "No one." He blushed. "I know it's not true." She teased. He lays back down on his bed. "Seriously.No one." He said. She laughed and poked his sides. He chuckles and then it was an all out tickle war. "Stop!" She screetched. "Not funny now is it hum?!"He said and continued tickling her. She pulled him on her. He stops and looks at her. "Your Vanessa Marano's sister. Your Vanessa's sister." He said looking directly at her. She froze under his pressured weight.

"So Lynch is her weakness eh? Looks like I have someone to mess with." They spoke and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!!!!

~Ash★★♥★♥★♥★♥♥★★♥♥★★♥★♥★★♥★★♥♥★★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥★♥★★♥★♥★♥★♥