"You killed my sister."

'No! This can't happen.' She thought. She turned her head as his lips came in contact with her cheek. Those butterflies swormed all over her stomach. He akwardly got off her and cleared his throat. She sat up straight and looked at him. "Look about a few days ago..." She started. He looked at her. "I really don't have a boyfriend." She confessed. He look at her like "Nah really?". "I kinda figured." He said. She looked at him like "How?". "Well a girl as beautiful as you will always be around her boyfriend and you wouldn't have let me take you to the fair yesterday. Speaking of which, here are pics." He said showing her the pictures. She smiled looking at them. He points to the one she kissed his cheek. "That's one of my favorites." He said. She smiled. "Which one is your favorite?" She asked. "That one." He said, pointing to the one they pretended to kiss. "Wish it was real." He frowned. She giggled. "It will be one da-" He cuts her off. "Really?" He ask excited. "With your girlfriend." She added. He saddened. "You just wait." She said. He took her hand. Her heart started to race. "Why won't you kiss me?" He asked. 'Because your the blood of my sister's murderer.' She mentally replied. "I don't kiss guys I just met." She said. He let go of her and got up. "Dinner?" He asked. She nods.

She was walking on the board walk when she spotted Riker. That darkness returned. She marched up to him. "Hey your Ross' girlfriend." He said. She clentched her teeth. "No I am not. You killed my sister." She came out forwardly. "What?" He asked. "You killed Vanessa Marano." She said. His eyes widened. "No. I didn't kill her." He said. "Stop! Your lying. You killed my sister!" She shouted. Everyone looked at her. He pulled her away that and went somewhere else. "No I didn't. We got into an accident one night and she pushed me out the car right before impact. When I got up..." He started to cry. "What happened?" She asked. "She was gone and when I approached the car, it exploded." He said. She couldn't believe it. He showed her the scar on his side."She saved me." He said. He wiped his tears. "She was my life. I'm dead without her. The act of being happy is fake. Vanessa was my life. We had plans together. We even were starting a family together." His tears quickened. She was left speechless. He didn't kill her. She saved him. The darkness started to fade. He dropped to his knees. She looked around and joined him. They both started to cry. "Please don't tell Ross." She cried. "He doesn't know?" He sniffed. "I need to sort things out." She sniffed. She felt like fool.He was innocent. "Do you like him?" He asked. She thought to it. Yes. Yes. "Yes." She breathed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Raura!!Comment and Vote!!!!!!

~Ash★★♥★★★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥♥★★♥★★♥♥★★♥★♥♥★♥♥★★♥★★♥♥★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥★★♥♥♥★♥♥★♥♥★♥♥♥♥★♥♥★♥♥★♥★★