Male Reader x Rico *Request*

Today was another boring day. You decided to do something better than staying home alone waching boring movies ,and, accsualy get out of the house for once . You decide to go to robo city since It's pretty close . Well for another city that is . You go on foot and put a playlist on your phone to listen to music until you get there .You got to the city in 30 minutes or so. You continue to walk listening to your music until you bump into a robot .
"Aw !"
The robot shouted.
Oh man you didn't mean to do that. You try to apologies.
"I'm sorry ! I wasn't paying attention to were I was going" you say. Then you notice that there were work papers scatered all over the ground around you . Oh no. This is your fault. Those papers are defenatly his papers ,and this robot dosen't seem to be happy with your carelessness and clumsiness thus far.
The robot looks at you and notices you have been staring at the ground with a wierd look on your face for a while, so he looks at the ground as well. He seems bouth shocked and angry at the same time , with is very apropiate in this situation .
"Wtf! My paperwork is all over the place! This is a mess! And It's your fault!" He says in a panicky yet still angry tone. "Now i have to clean up this mess all by myself! Oh man i don't have time for this! I'm going to be late! You idiot! Can't you look were you are going?" "Yo, don't call me an idiot! I said i was sorry! Here i'll help you clean up this paper mess."you tell him. So that is what you do. You and him get all the papers ,trying to not lose any and stock them into a big pile." So that is your name ?" you ask him "Rico ,what about yours ?" *You tell him your name.* "I have to go to my office to reorganizare those papers now" Rico says. You tell him you can help him with that. It is your fault his papers are a mess right now. "Thank you! I woud very much appreciate that. So you 2 get to Rico's office. Rico gives you the papers so he can open the door using a key and a security card . "Girls first."he says "Ha,ha very funny dude." you tell him annoyed. He close the door behind you."Hey Rico, where shoud I put the papers?" "On the desk there." after you put the papers on the desk, as requested you take a minute to look around the office. You woudn't say the place is messy, but neither woud you say It's clean. There is the desk mentioned earlyer with a trash can sorounded by some scrap paper right next to it,and a chiar behind the desk and in front of a window at the same time ;a couch with a small table right next to it. On the table there is a gun loaded with diverse coloured balls?At least thats whats in the left side of the room;while on the right side of the room there is a big book shelf; you also spot some boxes in one of the rooms corners. One of the boxes is open and you can see same diverse coloured plastic balls like the ones Rico has in his body and his gun or ... toy gun more like; there are also some trophies on the big book shelfs and a bunch of spare chairs right next to the door from wich you just entered his office . "[Yn] get a chair and help me with the papers, please" Rico says as he sat down on his chiar. He then messages somebody, a sign of relief escaped his ... uh ... voicebox? "I messaged my boss. She says that It's ok if i can't make it to the meeting. You are still gonna help with reorganizing my papework tho right [yn]?" "Of course i am" you say to him and get to work . You don't get how you are suposed to organize the papers at first, but Rico helps you ,and soon you get the hang of it . It's already night outside by the time you 2 are finnished ,and bouth you and the robot are exhausted . "Thank you for helping me [Yn] ,i know this is wierd to ask ,but can i have your phone number ?you know ,so we coud become friends ... and maybe you coud help me with my papers agin sometimes ?" Wow ok the way he asked it was wierd ,but you shrug it of and give him your number anyway .

*Time skip*

*Rico's pov* You and [Yn] have been friends for a year now and you think you might be gay for him , then agin you are a robot and robots are kind of genderless there for maybe it dosen't count as you being gay for him ,but you are a robot that considers themself to be a male so yeah you are totaly gay for [yn]. You have been for some time now . And today you decided to tell them that. You text him and ask him to come over at your place . He accepts .

Your pov

*knok knok* "Rico i am here!!!" Rico opens the door to his house quickly and gestures you to come in . He seems more happy then usual. You 2 talk with eachother for a while and then Rico decides to ask you some wierd questions all of a sudden like "what do you think about homosexuals? woud you mind haveing a boyfriend ?" "Rico what kind of wierd ,stupid ass question is that? Where did this question come anyways ?!" You snaped . "Well .... look [Yn] you are a very nice guy and I have been meaning to talk to you about this ... i think i like you in a more then just best friends kind of way aaand even if you do not feel the same way I just have too ask you : will you be my boyfriend?" Okey that kind of come out of no were,you think, but to be completly honest Rico was a nice robot and you kind of liked him as well? You always tried to tell your self that he is just a friend but now that he confessed his true feelings to you ,you coudn't just ignore him ,or even worse reject him ."Look dude if you truely like me we coud give this relationship a shot and to be honest i kind of like you too Rico" you told him "[Yn] if i coud i woud kiss you right now" Rico sayd as he almost jumped at you and hugged you tightly . You were bouth very happy to be together now.