(lime?)Sandy x fem reader part 2

Sandy got back in the room with 2 pizza boxes in his hands . He turned on the lights and placed the pizza on the table . You bouth started to eat some of the pizza (still keaping some for later) . You 2 then started to play the video game Sandy had choosen . You 2 were preaty good at the game and has a lot of fun .
[Yn]: "hey , Sandy ?"
Sandy: "What is it [yn] ?"
[Yn]: "where will i change into my pijamas ?"
Sandy: "go in the bathroom if you want to change ."
Sandy: "i shoud probably go change in my pijamas as well. I'l be right back!"

Sandy's pov:
You go to your bedroom and change into your blue pijamas .

Your pov:
You get your backpack to the bathroom and change into your pijamas . Well they aren't accualy pijamas they are just your favorite clothes to sleep in : some blue shorts and a grey undershirt . You get out of the bathroom and back on the couch with the pink blanket on you . Well Sandy has a lot of pink blankets thats for sure . Comes back and snuggles right next to you on the couch and you 2 begin to have a converstion with about who knows what . You then continue to play videogames for a couple of hours until you yawn from being so sleepy .
"Sleepy already ?" Sandy asks . He then yawns as well . "You and me bouth" he says. He closes the tv . "Hey Sandy ... where am I going to sleep ?" You ask . Sandy lookes at you loveingliy and says :" I'l sleep on the couch. You can sleep in my bed. {...or ... I mean ... we coud bouth sleep in my bed since ... you know ... we are friends and all ...}" Sandy sayd blushing he sayd the second part in a wisper so you didn't hear it . "What was that ?" You asked him . "I said that i shoud sleep on the couch and you shoud sleep in my bedroom!" He repeted . Little did [Yn] know that Sandy had a crush on her . "But Sandy that is your room ! I shood sleep on the couch!" You told him . "Nonesence!" Sandy exclaimed . You go to his bedroom and toss al the plushies and uncomfy pillows on the floor right next to you . You then close the lights and cover yourself with the pink blanket.

Sandy's pov :
I close the lights and try to sleep on the couch but fail to do so , with is wierd considering i can usualy fall asleep anywere tbh (to be honest) . I keep thinking about that horror movie ... and about [Yn] too . I decide to go to her and ask her if i can sleep right next to her . That is my bed afterall . I knok on the dor and enter the room . "Hey ... [Yn] ... I can't sleep ... " I say to her . "You want me to go on the couch instead ?" She asks . "No [Yn] It's ok i will sleep right next to you .... if thats ok with you ... of course, we are friends afterall" even if It's dark i swear i saw her blushing when I said that , and honnestly i was too blushing. She pat the spot on the bed next to her and I got in bed ,and i coverd myself wirh the blanket she was also in and got my favorite pillows from the pile of pillows and plushes [Yn] made ,probably when she was trying to get comfy .

Your pov:
Sandy was right beside you . "Hey [Yn] ?" He asked . "I wanted ...to tell you something... for a very long time." "So i had a crush on you for a very long ... time and I was wandering if you wanted to be my girlfriend ." You were shook . A legendary brawler , one of your best friends too , wanted you to be his girlfriend? The truth is that Sandy isn't half that bad accualy. He is nice and carring and sweet , tho he can say some preety dirty things some times . You were silent for a copple of moments, you were now facing Sandy who frowned becose of your lack of response "It's ok if you don't want to be my girlfriend... I just wish we coud still be friends ..." Sandy said . "No ! Sandy... I meant to say yes ,i just didn't expect you to ask me like this" you said to him . Sandy signd in realief shile blushing , Sandy then placed a quick kiss on your lips and said "I love you [Yn]" "I love you too" you said . You hugged him and you berried your head in Sandy's chest . Sandy run one of his hands through your [Hc] hair . After a de a minutes of stayng like dis you turned your back to him . Sandy wraped his arms and hands around your waist , basicly spooning you . He started to kiss your neck gently with tickled a little until he found a spot that made you let out a little moan . He chuckled at your reactions , but stoped with a yawn . Sandy huged you from behind tightly and fell asleep . You then falled asleep soon after .