8-bit x reader

(Yf)=your friend |(Yn)= your name

Today you decided to go to the arcade . Again . You go there regularly to play videogames . Your favorite arcade machine was the white/gray  one . It had the best games ever ! At least in your opinion . But recently that arcade machine got "out of order". You know the store is just lieing . That arcade machine is in perfect condition and perfectly functional as well . However you didn't know the real reson why they put your favorite arcade machine out of order , and you wil probably never know . When you got there,there were a few other people playing at some other arcade machines , and some people just chating with echother , nothing out of the ordenery . You started to play some games on a arcade machine that was available when one of your friends come to talk to you . You stoped playing .
Yf: hey ,hows it going ?
Yn: good , how about you ?
Yf: good .
Yf: did you notice that arcade machine is out of order ? What a shame .
Yn: i know right ? That was my favorite arcade machine from this whole place ! (You said to your friend)

8-bit pov(point of view):

I coudn't see anything. The mannager decided to shut me down for no reason ! He even put a sign with "out of order" in front of me ! Sure i was a bit rude to the other arcade machine but I only wanted them to be more strong , like me ! Anyways I coud still hear things and people talk and make noises around me . I heard somebody say i was theyr favorite arcade machine! That made me so happy, if i was a human i woud have blushed and sayd "oh you" . But i am a robot , a arcade machine, and i am not allowed to talk or give away the fact that i am a robot. Wich is also probably why the manager shut me down . I was so bored and pissed that i had nothing to do .

Normal pov:

You and your friend were talking somewere kind of close to the white arcade machine. Some guys entered the building and started treatening people to leave then they started to vandalize the arcade machines . They even started to attack other people . A emploee got to them and told them to stop but they didn't. They just started to beat him up as well . They started to beat you and your friends up treatening you . Then they said they were going to beat up your favorite arcade machine ,the white one, as well .Every thing was a mess .

8-bit pov:

The bandits said they were going to beat me up as well and destroy my home . I coud hear other arcade machines breaking and people screaming . I got so angrey I compleatly foregot what the manager told me . One of the bandits hit me on my right right side . Fuck that hurt . I poped right out of the the wall plug with the charger still in my back , my hands and legs poped out as well , i got my pixel gun out and everybody started to scream even more . Even if i coudn't see before , now I coud , and I know who the bandits are , they stand out from the rest of the people , so I fired my gun at them . They cryed in pain and ran away . Everybody was staring at me with a afraid look in their eyes . I gave theme a tumbs up , trying to make them calm down and all ,but of course saving them and the place didn't change the fact that i was an arcade machine who came to life right in front of theyr eyes +they were already scared from the bandits . I just run away as fast as i can in the restricted areas and hide . I don't want to be scrraped(killed) by the manager and I don't want the customers to look at me . Esspecialy not (Yn) . She plays so much with me everytime she comes here and now she probably thinks i am a freak . Then everybody is evacueded by the emploees and the place is closed for the day .

Your pov:

You got back home and thought about what happend . You never know your favorite arcade machine was alive , was a robot . Now it all made scense to you . That was why they have shut the arcade machine for no reason . There was a reason , it was becose they didn't want the people to know. But now they did ,now you did . Then it hit you like a truck . What if they are going to kill him ? What if they are going to destroy him ? He seemed preaty powerfull and not like a robot anybody coud mess with. But he coud still be in danger !
When you decided to go and check if your favorite arcade machine was ok it was already night. You got to the back alley of the arcade store and saw your favorite arcade machine being dumped out of the store . You decided to go closer and ask the robot what is going on . "Who goes there !?" said the robot starteld . "Oh It's just you" he said when he saw you . "What are you doing here (Yn) ?" "I come to see if your ok ... hey wait a minute ,how do you know my name ?" You said . "Well" the robot started . "You always playd games with me and talked to your friends around me ,so i learned your name eventualy" "oh ,well since you know my name i just wanted to know yours ... if you have a name that is" "of course i have a name ! I am 8-bit" he snaped . "Oh sorry" you told him "it's a very nice name you have ,8-bit" you said akwardly . "So why aren't you inside 8-bit ?" "Becose the manager wants to scrap me and he kiked me out for the night . He said i    shoudn't have turned into a robot in front of the public at any cost" "what an asshole , you saved everybody !You shoud be rewarded not scraped !You are a hero 8-bit!" This made 8-bit feel better . "You are right (yn)! Can i stay at your place ?" He said excitedly . "Well ... woudn't that count as stealing ?" You said "Who cares ?No one woud know ! I don't want to die!" 8-bit said . "Fine ,i guess you are right.  Let's go to my place." And go to your place you did . You and 8-bit lived together ever since that happened . One day 8-bit was acting a little bit wierd . "Hey 8-bit ,are you alright ?" "Oh yeah (Yn) i just wanted to ask you something." He said "We lived together for a year now and I think i have a crush on you. I know you probably don't feel the same way but woud you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" That shoked you a little, tho you had to admit you liked him too. "Of course 8-bit , i love you too" you said and then hugged him , and he hugged you back . You were bouth very happy to be together even if one of you was a human and the other a robot arcade machine thing  .