Chapter 24

The rest of the guild members ran like there was no tomorrow. Some were already out of breath but they willed their legs to keep going, desperate to help their fellow nakamas.

"Over here!" Jet yelled waving to his team. Levy turned her head and saw Jet in a magic power vehicle. "Droy let's go!" She yelled and went inside the vehicle.

Some of the other teams did the same and the others just ran.

Back to Italy and Germany~
"PAAAASSSTTTAAA"-Italy

Reiki was unconscious, Rosemary wanted to so much, she wanted to run over to her little brother and make sure he is alright and safe. But, on the other hand she wanted to help her friends.

"Hey," Sylvia started giving Rosemary a reassuring smile. "He'll be alright, ok?" She said and Rosemary nodded returning the smile.

The girls turned to face their opponent.

"Chaos Mist Magic Symphony!" Roxy chanted as black mist surrounded her fist and body and soon surrounded the whole battlefield.

"Sky Dragon's Roar!" Wendy yelled as a swirl of wind attacked the mist blowing some of it away, unluckily the mist quickly recovered and the girls separated within the mist.

"Sky Dragon's Talon!" Wendy suddenly yelled and kicked the air and there was a cackle. "Over here little girl!" Roxy giggled and slashed Wendy.

She lost her footing and rolled on the ground next to Rosemary, "Wendy-san!" She exclaimed kneeling down to the Sky Dragon slayer.

"Chaos Mist Magic Misty Blade!" Roxy chanted her voice echoing through the mist. The mist formed in her hand clearly solid and firm in a shape of a sword.

Roxy swiftly slashed each girl but not too deep. Sylvia took a deep breath in the  exhaled, "Water Magic Water Slicer!!" She yelled motioning her hand up before slicing the mist with water exploding from the ground and cutting the mist.

The mist did not recover fast and Wendy saw the eruption of water, "Sky Dragon's Roar!" She yelled blowing the mist away even more.

"Dance my swords Tornado!" Rosemary yelled several swords forming a circle before spinning fast collecting the mist. "Sylvia!" She yelled.

"I got ya!" Sylvia yelled running up to the red head. "Water magic Steam Strike! She yelled striking the mist once again. Roxy who was standing on a rock looked at the girls who was clearing the mist in annoyance.

"Why you!" She growled. "Chaos Mist Magic Double Slash!!" She yelled raising her arms up into the air before slashing it and back up again.

Two solid mist attacks came towards the three girls, "Solid script magic Platinum Shield!!" Leah yelled stepping into the battlefield.

A platinum shield appeared in front of the girls and blocked the attacks, "Solid script magic Card Explosion!" She yelled tossing two cards towards Roxy which exploded.

"No effect at all." Roxy giggled. "Think again! Solid script magic Magic Restraining Shackles!" Leah yelled shackles appearing on Roxy's wrist and legs.

Roxy tried to use one of her techniques but to no avail, "what part of Magic Restraining Shackles do you not understand?" Leah asked in a bored tone.

"Bad idea though." Roxy muttered as she took a deep breath. The mist started to disappear and the girls looked at one another in confusion. "Chaos Magic Last Resort: Destruction!" Roxy chanted.

Leah's eyes widened, "everyone go!" She yelled and started to run and the Nakamura brothers, Ushio and their friends ran.

Roxy's eyes glowed and just like that a huge explosion went off.

The debris cleared and everyone slowly rose up with scratches and bruises, "is everyone alright?" Rosemary asked coughing and looking around.

Everyone did a thumbs up until it hit her, "Reiki!" She exclaimed. "He's fine!" A loud voice yelled. They all turned around to see Gale with his hard skin activated and Reiki in his arms.

"I managed to save him but a few debris almost hit him but i managed to fend the  off." Gale explained deactivating his hard skin.

Rosemary carried her brother in her arms hugging him tightly with tears in her eyes, "i should have been there for him." She said her voice cracking.

Gale looked down before looking up and kneeling in front of Rosemary, "Rose... if you had helped him in his battle he never would have come up with his resolve. He knew that he was putting his life on the line when he fought Seijirou all by himself." He explained.

"If you had helped him he never would be able to forgive himself for being so weak, that fight was about his pride and honor." He finished.

Rosemary looked at the unconscious Reiki and smiled tears streaming down her face, "i understand, thanks Gale." She said smiling weakly while Gale nodded and stood back up.

"Now... time to deal with the rest of those guys." He said glaring at Ushio who stood before them and the Nakamura brothers standing behind them where Storm and Rin were.

"Are we seriously still stuck with him?!" Storm complained and let out a frustrated sigh. "No point in whining now." He muttered.

"You ready, Rin?" He asked and Rin nodded.

"You two sure are cocky!" Linux said and raised his sword. "Let's see how you deal with us at full throttle! Chaos Sword Magic Resonance Break!" He chanted.

His sword started glowing making both brother's cover their eyes not noticing Lance who was taking aim, "Chaos Gun Magic One Thousand Soul!" He chanted and pulled the trigger.

A single bullet with a purple tip soared through the air at a blinding speed. The bullet glowed and suddenly multiplied into a thousand glowing bullets.

Rin quickly form his hands together, "Ice make Ultimate Form SHIELD!!!" He yelled and a large, thick dull baby blue shield appeared in front of the brothers.

The impact came nearly shattering the shield. "Ice make Ultimate Form Unlimited Star Slash!" Storm yelled appearing in front of Linux and started attempting to slash him.

Linux dodged the attack and prepared yet another attack, "Chaos Sword Magic Ghost Slash!" He chanted calmly until he slashed Storm but he felt nothing, no pain, not even a scratch.

"What was that supposed to be?" Storm asked. "Ice make Ultimate Form Hammer!" He yelled and hit Linux from the back making the red head cough out blood.

Storm panted and suddenly he felt a pain on his chest, he vomited out blood making Rin rush over to his little brothers side, "Storm? Storm?! STORM!!" He yelled as blood splattered on the floor a large cut appearing from his shoulder down to his stomach.

"W-what i-i-is this?" Storm asked weakly.

"Now," Lance began. "Chaos Gun magic Nuke." He said calmly and fired once again and pulled the trigger.

The bullet soared through the air, Rin clenched his fist and rushed in front of his brother. The bullet exploded making Rin fly back and cough out blood.

Storm's eyes widened, "RIN!!!!"