Chapter 9

It was a normal day in a small, bustling town of Fiore. A man wearing a black ragged cloak walked through tue streets, being pushed around by the flow of the crowd.

A small boy, about 7 years of age accidentally bumped onto him, "oh, I'm sorry mister!" The boy said and bowed. The man looked at the boy and snarled before continuing to make his way though the town.

What pathetic people!! He thought in anger and balled his hands into tight fists. They will all soon learn who is king! I shall reign over this world and everyone shall bow down before me!

The man arrived at the center of town and turned around. Those damned fairies shall know what it is like to know true pain! He thought and put his hands up.

"3 magic circle magic - Space magic: Absolute Destruction!." He chanted as three magic circles appeared under him and the whole town. The lines glowed making the people stop and slightly panic.

The lines began to glow even lighter making the people start to panic. They scrambled around the town, screaming and yelling.

There was a huge white flash of light followed by an explosion. Rock and dirt debris filled the air and dust covered the long gone town.

The man stood on nothing but dirt, he collapsed panting and sweating bullets before his vision blurred and fell unconscious.

With Fairy Tail!
"What did you call me? You ice prick!?" Luke yelled and butted heads with Storm who (without realising it) stripped.

"What do you think i called you, you dumbass?!" Storm spat and veins appeared on their temples.

"Well then," Luke smirked. "Your living proof that human kind can live without brains you iceberg brained idiot!!" 

"Well, you... um...erm..." Storm began trying to find a good comeback. "Well, i would ask you how old you are, but i know you can't count you ash brain headed dickhead!!" Storm exclaimed.

The whole guild watch the scene, "man, this scene seems quiet familiar!" Macao laughed before taking a big gulp of his sake.

"Yeah, seems like Natsu-san and Gray-san fighting right now!" Romeo laughed as well.

"Oh yeah? Well I'll do you one better!" Luke exclaimed. "What the hell are you? An alien that has a third eye and says 'duuh sup dingalings.'"

"I'll do you one better! Where were you born? A 1 jewel shop?" Storm roared as a dark aura surrounded the both of them.

Luke smirked, "tch. Nah, i wasn't born in a 1 jewel shop. But, where were you born? The reject shop?" He laughed and the whole guild laughed at Storm.

"Ooooh! Sorry Storm, but seems like you lost that one!" Nashi exclaimed before bursting into laughter with the guild.

Storm's face turned red in anger and he tackled the laughing blond teen and the two got into yet another fight.

Luke was punched onto a table where 2 certain scarlet haired girls were enjoying their cakes until their cakes flew off the table and on the ground.

"You take Storm and I take Luke?" Rosemary said through her gritted teeth, cracking her knuckles with Erza as veins appeared on their temples.

"Sounds good." Erza said in a dark and creepy way.

The two scarlet heads walked up to the two who were still fighting until they noticed the two who were approaching them.

Both Luke and Storm were sweating bullets and hugging each other in terror, "uh... R-Rosemary... and... E-E-Erza-san... we're s-so sorry," Storm stuttered as the two scarlet heads got closer.

"W-we promise n-not... to... d-d-do... i-it a-again." Luke finished before turning to Storm. "RUUUUNNN!!" They yelled in unison and ran off, around the guild before bursting the doors open.

The two scarlet head chased after the two while holding chairs and some other stuff above their heads. They starts throwing the items at the two tried to dodge them ss best they could.

"If they don't calm down we are so dead!!" Storm yelled panting. Luke nodded in agreement, "no shit sherlock!" He yelled and hit Storm on the head.

"Gee thanks Watson!" Storm yelled and kicked Luke on the shin making him hop white trying to run.

The two suddenly came to a stop when they so happened to run into a Strawberry cake shop. They looked at one another, "you wanna buy some?" Luke asked Storm who cocked an eyebrow.

"Does this look like the time to--... oooh! Sure!" Storm said as he realised what Luke was trying to do.

The two walked in and bought a cake each for the two scarlet heads. Once they opened the door, both Erza and Rosemary were standing in front of the, with dark auras surrounding them and cracking their knuckles.

"So, what do you think we should do to them, Erza-san?" Rosemary asked through her gritted teeth.

"I think we should torture them. Double the pain!" Erza said.

"Wait!!" Luke yelled and the two scarlet heads looked at the two boys in confusion. "Before you go ahead and kill us. Here, we bought these... just for you guys!" Luke quickly said and handed the bag of strawberry cake that was packed in a box to Rosemary.

Storm did the same thing and the two scarlet heads looked at one another, exchanged glances beforr opening the boxes to find 2 layered strawberry cakes.

Their eyes transformed into hearts and they raced back to the guild, excited to eat their new cake.

Both Storm and Luke sighed in relief, "well, i guess that's one way to get them to not kill us." Luke said as he stretched.

His ears suddenly wiggled and he froze. Storm who was about to walk off noticed Luke's expression, "you alright?" He asked.

That sound... Luke thought and his eyes shot up to Storm, "there was an explosion! Just a few miles away from here!" He explained.

"What?!" Storm exclaimed. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, there's no mistaking it! Come on! We have to go and help all those people!" Luke yelled and ran off with Storm following close behind him.

Once they got there, their eyes widened in shock. Houses were gone, the town was obliterated into nothing. Luke dropped to his knees, "h-how could this... happy?" He asked in a shaky voice.

Storm walked further and looled around, "there's nothing left..." he said. Suddenly Luke heard a faint crunch, he turned his head and saw a teen aged boy.

He looked about 16 years old, he had dirty blond hair, pitch black eyes, he wore a pitch black tank top, navy blue baggy pants with a large, thick tan belt, black boots with red laces and a cloak.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Luke scowled getting into a stance. "Stop, we have to hear what he says before we can clobber him." Storm said with venom in his tone.

"I am Akio Fujimoto."