Chapter 7

"What?!" Nashi exclaimed. "A-Are you sure?" She asked and turned her head to look around where Team Natsu stood. They were all on guard and were being aware of their surroundings.

"I can't see him..." Nashi began and sniffed the air. "But, his scent lingers around here." She said and helped her brother up.

"Come out!" Gray yelled looking around, he heard something rustle in the bushes making him take his stance. "COME OUT!!" He bellowed in a demanding tone.

The man slowly approached them, he came out of the shadows and walked up to the team. His ragged cloak still covering his face and body.

"Curse you filthy dragon slayers." He muttered in annoyance as he raised his hand in front of him.

"Whatever your gonna try, you creep, it ain't gonna work!" Natsu exclaimed as he lit his fists on fire.

"Space magic: Thin air!" The man muttered, suddenly Natsu's flames died and he collapsed onto the ground choking and gasping for air.

"Natsu!!" His team exclaimed, concerned at the dragon slayers sudden action. "Natsu, whats wrong?" Lucy asked in concern.

Natsu gasped, "C-Can't... b-b...bre-athe..." he gasped and both Wendy and Erza charged with Gray close behind them.

"I open the gate of the bull! Taurus!" Lucy exclaimed, a bright light flashed which distracted the man, Lucy took out her whip and lashed it at the man.

The man grunted and fell back. Natsu suddenly stopped gasping for air, his breathing was uneven, but he could breathe normally now.

"Ice make: Shackles!" Gray yelled as ice shackles occupied the mans wrists and ankles holding him down onto the ground.

"Sky Dragon's Claw!!" Wendy exclaimed and kicked the man who was slowly getting up, back down.

He grunted and was about get back up, until Erza stood before him with a sword pointed to his throat.

"Who are you?" Erza asked in a demanding tone. The twins approached the team, Nashi carried Luke with his right arm over her neck.

"Tch, bad move," the man said in a dark and deep tone. "Parallel magic: Alternate Attack!" He scowled.

The shackles that bound the man disappeared and appeared on Erza holding her down, wind magic appeared on the mans feet and he kicked Gray about 3 ft away from them.

A holographic image of Taurus appeared and slashed Natsu away, he flew back and hit Lucy.

A sword appeared in the mans hand and he was about to slash Nashi but Luke got in the way, he blocked the attack with his hands. He held the sword with both of his hands that were lit in fire.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!!" Nashi yelled and ran towards the man. She grabbed him before subsequently setting her hands ablaze sending the man flying back.

"Space magic: Break!" The man yelled as he pointed his index towards the team, a parge force hit them, they felt a huge wave of pain run through their bodies making them cry out in pain.

"Nashi! You have to use it!" Luke yelled before setting his hands ablaze. "Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" He yelled and darted towards the man with his whole body on fire.

"Space magic: Silence!" The man said and waved his hand, Luke's fire dispersed and the man took hold of Luke's arm before punching him on the face, he then kicked him on the stomach before he threw him on the ground.

Luke layed down on the floor. What brute strength! Luke thought coughing up blood, he scrambled to get up as Nashi stood her ground.

"Nashi... you have to!" Luke yelled and collapsed to the ground once again. "How can I? I can't use that magic!" She protested.

Suddenly Gray and Natsu raced passed her, "Ice make Unlimited: One sided Chaotic Dance!!" Gray yelled.

A large number of ice swords appeared around Gray, he then pointed towards the man as the swords slowly pointed towards the man. The swords soared through the air and attacked the man.

"Parallel magic: Alternate Attack!" The man yelled as a large number of ice swords also appeared and attacked the swords.

What?! Again? Gray thought in disbelief. "Ice make: Shield!" Gray yelled, an ice shield appeared in front of him and blocked the ice swords that came his way.

"Space magic: Silence!" The man said bringing his hand in front of him and the ice swords that came his way dispersed.

"Hidden Fire Form - Crimon Lotus: Phoenix Blade!" Natsu roared and dashed towards the man, he appeared before him making the man slightly surprised and startled.

Natsu punched the man on the chin sending him flying to the air. Natsu ignited his whole body with fire once again and soared through the sir and headbutted the man on the stomach.

The man coughed out blood as he plummeted down.

"Time magic: Reverse!" The man managed to say as a magic circle appeared in front of him, white light flashed and his wounds disappeared.

"Space magic: Judgement Day!" The man roared as a huge wave of non invisible attacks raced towards the team. They felt a huge wave of pain hit their bodies once again.

They all flew back and cried out in pain. Natsu, Luke, Gray and Erza all coughed out blood trying to get up.

Nashi gasped as she opened her eyes, she struggled to stand and eventually saw Luke standing in front of her with large gashes on his body and a small, sharp plank of wood in his shoulder,

Luke gripped plank and tore it out of his shoulder letting out a grunt. Blood oozed out of the wound as a trickle of blood escaped from his mouth.

"You alright?" He asked slightly turning his head to his older sister who had a face of terror and shock.

"Luke... how did you?" She trailed, lost for words. Luke just grinned painfully, "I gotta keep my wimpy little sister safe, now don't I?" He asked before coughing out blood and collapsed onto the ground.

"Luke!?" Nashi screeched as she scrambled over to her brother who was now unconscious. Tears streamed down Nashi's cheek, she trembled and clutched her brothers hand tightly.

"I'm sorry, this was all my fault." She sobbed.

Suddenly she heard a chuckle which turned to an evil laugh. Nashi turned her head and glared at man in anger.

"What will you do now? Now that your brother is... dead?" The man asked, Lucy grunted as she got up.

"Nashi! Don't listen to him! I'm sire Luke is alright!" Lucy exclaimed to the salmon haired teen who was trembling in anger now.

"Don't listen to her. She doesn't know what a person looks like if he or she is dead." The man said in a taunting tone.

"Great powers of the stars and fire... lend me your strength." Nashi chanted quietly and darted towards the man with golden flames with shining white spots like stars twinkling, surrounding her body.

Natsu looked at Nasni is shock. A golden flame with star like dots? Natsu thought and he stood up. How is that possible? He asked himself.

"Sun Dragon's Demolishion Fist!!" Nashi yelled, her eyes glowed bright yellow as she struck a hard blow to the man on the stomach.

He coughed out blood as he flew up in air, but, Nashi did not stop there. "Sun Dragon's Claw!" She roared and kicked the man on the head sending him back down to Earth.

Nashi landed on the ground. Her eyes returned to her original, chocolate brown eyes, the golden flames disappeared and she collapsed on the ground.

Natsu approached Nashi, he heard a faint beat and he sighed in relief.

Wendy helped the others up and approached Luke to hear a faint heartbeat as well, "is he alive?" Happy asked worriedly.

Wendy nodded and everyone sighed in relief.

Natsu looked at where the man was supposed to be a d found him gone. Just what was that power? He asked himself and looked at the unconscious Nashi in his arms.