Domino

This just popped into my head!

Domino

Kelsey Trey, she's beautiful, she's been a famous singer ever since she was discovered by her manager, Annie Preston three years ago, she has the voice of an angel...

And she wears a mask.

No one knows her true identity, bar Annie, though many have tried to find out.

***

Tyler Roland, she gets into fights, she doesn't listen to anyone, does what she wants and has been enemies with the school bad boy, Kalen Meyers, for as long as anyone can remember...

Oh yeah, and she's the girl 'behind the mask' of Kelsey Trey.

So what happens when, in one of his pranks on his arch enemy, Kalen Meyers  steals Tyler's diary and finds out about her double life as Kelsey?

What if he used it as blackmail for the most ridiculous thing? Be his girlfriend for a month and he won't tell a soul? Yeah, Tyler thinks she can do that, as long as no one finds out her secret. And there's only one rule...

Don't fall in love with him.

Watch Kalen and Taylor collide in a spectacular way. But as she juggles her double identity, will she be able to stop her heart from falling too? One thing is for sure, something will drop. And then... nothing will ever be the same.

--------

So whatcha think?? :) as usual tell me if you want it via comment or message :)

And remember if you don't like the title or character names you can change them and you can create your own description, it's just easier to write it as a description rather than trying to tell you the idea xD