7

O l i v i a

IT HAD BEEN EXACTLY ONE WEEK SINCE WE WERE AT THE COFFEE SHOP

And for some idiotic reason, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

The way his eyes creased when he laughed or just smiling - his smile. Don't even get me started, it melted my insides.

It is truly insane I'm having these thoughts after knowing the guy for a week or two but, I didn't hate what he made me feel. I haven't felt this in a long time.

The only time I have felt like this was with Antonio. Yes, my best friend but once lover. He was my first of basically everything and I'm glad it was with someone I loved, rather than with a guy I would only remember in the moment.

Antonio and I agreed ,mutually, that we had to go our separate ways. He stayed back home and I decided to become an independent woman and go to college.

Or, that's how I saw it as. Not sure about him but, we're both happy and that's what matters.

But Nial. Nial is a different story. I just have a gut feeling if things ever did happen, he would break me. Just like Antonio did.

Besides the point. I can just have fun, it's college I'm 18 and he's - 23. Sure, that's an age gap but at least he knows what he's doing in life.

I sigh throwing myself back in my pillows. Thank god it was the weekend I don't think i could handle another day of classes.

"Oh my god to save us all from this misery just let them in!"

I roll my eyes looking back at the T.V. Deni and I were currently watching the Walking Dead and wow, she was really invested into this series whole heart, soul, everything.

"Rick stop being stupid!" She throws popcorn at the screen screaming.

"Calm down Deni we already know what happens."

"I can't!"

I laugh at her as she huffs and sits back down.

I hear a phone chime over, and over. I ask Deni "Is that yours?"

She looks down at the black screen and shakes her head.

I grab my phone and answer it without looking and say "Please stop calling me I thought I took my phone number off your list!"

"Well, I would have came to your dorm room if you hated phone calls this much." He finished off with a chuckle.

My eyes widen as I sit up "Ashton?"

"That's me."

[N O T  E D I T E D]A/NWow, tea

[N O T E D I T E D]
A/N
Wow, tea. 🍵