6

SIX

A/N: I never have these at the beginning of my chapters so this is important. I will be writing this chapter in the third person and depending if I like it better than first it may be what every chapter will look like. xo.

THE TWO ARRIVED AT THE SMALL CAFE

The two had only just met but Nial just felt an urge to protect her from anything and anyone. He has never felt this before, it was usually just one night and never see them again but, Olivia had caught his eye.

"So what would you like?" Nial asks standing next to Olivia.

"Hm," She looks at the menu, there weren't many choices so she got a caramel latte with a cinnamon bun.

Nial ordered next which was a black coffee and banana bread.

The two sat down by a glass wall and drank their beverages.

Nial was the first to speak "So, what's your story?"

Olivia takes a sip of her latte and says back "What do you mean?"

He looks at her hazel eyes and repeats himself "What's your story? Age, where you use to live?"

He takes a bite of his banana bread as Olivia stares at him.

Why would he want to know?  She couldn't help but think, she never saw herself as the girl guys chose over or wanted to know, she was just Olivia fields. 

"Well," She signs "I'm 18, I was born in Texas and I have two older brothers."

He nods in approval staring at her, he found her insatiable from the first moment he saw her and there was no denying that. Her soft black hair he wishes he could run his fingers through, her smooth fair skin he had thought about lightly caressing, everywhere.

Nial was always the hit and run type of guy ever since sophomore year of high school. He knew he was good looking and he always used it to his advantage. Nial never even thought of the words gorgeous, beautiful and absolutely stunning it was always hot and maybe even pretty but this time, he saw Olivia as all of those things, beautiful gorgeous and stunning.

Something just pulled him to her, he had no idea what but, he knew one thing, he was never going to let her go.

-

Both Nial and Olivia had their questions in the small cafe and the two felt as if they could almost trust each other with anything.

"So," Olivia finishes up her latte pushing it to the side giving Nial her full attention "What's your story?"

He lets out a light chuckle resting his elbows on the small wooden table and says "Well, I'm 23, I was born in New York and I also have two brothers, one younger and the other older."

She smiles at him and his whole world stopped. Her smile did so many things to him and seeing it for the first time since they met, he never wanted to be void of that.

"Oh, how old is your little brother?" She asks putting her elbow on the table resting her head in her hand.

He still was just staring her lips - as if he didn't want to see her smile disappear.

Furrowing her eyebrows she says "Nial?"

Blinking he coughs lightly "Can you repeat that please?"

With a light laugh, she repeats herself again.

Nial knew in this exact moment, he was screwed and Olivia Fields was just the reason for it.

[N O T  E D I T E D]

A/N

Trying to upload daily xoxo.