Chapter 3 : Extra Ordianary

wc: 1459 (this one is short)
cc: 7689

My name is Vanya Hargreeves, and this is my story. We were never a real family. We were our fathers creation, family in name... but not in fact. In the end after lit brother Ben had died, there was really nothing connecting is. We were just strangers living under the same roof... destined to be alone... starved for attention... damaged by our upbringing... and haunted by what have been. We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love. Our father never missed an opportunity to remind me that I was ordinary. (So with Eight.) A hard thing for little girls to hear. If you're raised to believe nothing about you is special, what do you do if you're not?

We sit in front of MeriTech, Five in the driver seat of the van and me in the back. I jump when Klaus enters the van quietly, holding a finger to his lips. "What the fuck?" I mouth.

"Five. Five. Five!" Five breaks out of his daydreaming state and Luther opens the door. I roll my eyes. When Luther struggles to get in, he hits it head. Twice. He mutters to himself. Once he gets in the van, I chuckle, startling him. He closes the door and looks at Five then me. "You okay?" He asks.

Klaus grabs Delores. "You shouldn't be... how did you find us?" Luther motions to the back of the van where me and Klaus sit. Five looks back, finding Klaus making out with Delores. "Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here." Klaus teases. I smack Klaus in the face, making a clap sound and leaving nothing on his right cheek. Klaus screams.

"Get out!" I yell.

"You can't be here! We're in the middle of something!" Five scolds.

"Any luck finding your one eyed man?" Klaus asks while scooting up to them, absentmindedly pushing me out of the way.

"No." Five whispers.

"What's he talking about?" Luther asks.

I chuckle. "Does it matter? It's Klaus." Five sighs. Klaus turns his head from a Five to Luther innocently. "What do you want, Luther?"

"Um. So Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you two to come back to the academy, all right? It's important." I smirk, knowing those two words will piss Five off.

"'It's important.' You have no concept of what's important." I smile because I'm right.

"Hey. Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus jokes, laughing, but he couldn't break the tension between Number One and Five. "It was so painful." He wheezes.

"What are you still doing here?" Luther asks Klaus.

"Ay, ay, ay..." Five says.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. Because, Number One, you should know that when Five says he isn't coming... he isn't coming! So fuck off!" I raise my voice.

"Okay..." He gulps, struggling to get out the van.

"Klaus." I clench my jaw. He widens his eyes and gets out the back, walking into the minimart. I crawl into the passenger seat and me and Five share a long stare. His green eyes burn into mine.

"Whoo!" I hear Klaus scream. My head turns to see Klaus running out of the store with many things, so many that some fall out his arms.