Prologue

wc: 848
Third Person POV

On the twelfth hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible. "Extraordinary!" Hargreeves said as he took steps toward the mother. He stroked the babys face softly before the mother moved her child away. "How much do you want for it?" He asked.

He Got Eight Of Them
N O W

Somewhere, a clock beeps, and a giant man turns it off. Wherever he is, the clock reads '23:28', 11:28. The man hits his head on the door frame while leaving his bedroom. He picks up his water can and waters his still live plant. He pulls on a suit and zips it all the way up, then puts on a helmet. He walks out of the moon station with a trash bag and throws it away with the many trash bags piling up.

Number One : "Luther"
—————————————

Glass shatters and a man is being jerked around by a thief, a guy in a black suit. "Show me where he safe is or your family's dead!" A bandana covers the persons bottom half of his face. The whole family was tied up and on the floor, duct tape covering their mouths. "Where's the safe?" He yells. The family whimpers.

"Just leave us alone!" The father says. A new man in a mask grabs one of the thieves and snaps their neck. He walks around the corner.

Number Two : "Diego"

"Who is this guy?" Someone asks as Diego takes them down. A vase is thrown into a family photo hanging on the wall after a thief was flipped into a glass table, shattering it completely. Diego pulls out a knife and throws it aimlessly, but it curves, hitting one of the thieves in the hand and gluing him to the wall. A thief's head is smashed into the wall, another portrait, and got knocked out.

——————————

Camera shutters clicked as the focus set on a famous woman. "Over here, over here!" One man shouts.

Number Three : "Allison"

Everyone tries to get her attention as the flashes were being sent around by bystanders. "Oh, you're perfect!" One girl compliments to the girl in the red dress.

——————————

Number Four : "Klaus"

He throws his legs over the bunk and sighs. "Hey, you, stay strong. I believe in you. Okay?" Klaus points at someone. "You, not so much." He jokes, chuckling with another person he pointed at.

"Bye, Klaus." Someone says. He waves bye to him. The main office guy put down a package for him on the counter.

"We'll see you soon, Klaus." He says, flipping a coin in the air. Klaus perfectly caught it.

"Stay sober." The attendant reminds him, and he hums, kissing the coin and walking away.

——————————

•Moon
Luther watches as the sun peeks over Earth. His suit beeps. "Incoming transmission." A male voice says. Luther flips open his suit and the blue light flashes off his helmet. He frowns, looking back to Earth.

•House
Diego picks up one of his knives covered in blood. "Your family is safe now." He says, wiping it off and looking at the television.

"We're now going live to a breaking story." It announced.

•Red Carpet
"One more!"

"Allison, here!" There were shouts coming from every direction, trying to get her attention. A man whispers into the main photographers ear.

"Allison!" Her name is being thrown around more than usual.

"Allison have you heard the news?"

"When was the last time you saw your father?"

"Have you heard from your brothers?" Questions about her family are constantly being asked.

"Allison, will you wear Valentino to the funeral?" Allisons assistant comes and gets Allison and they walk off the carpet together. Allison awkwardly waves to the public and leaves.

•Ghetto Alleyway
Klaus meets up with someone. They shake hands and trade something. Klaus holds the drugs up in his hands and kisses it as he walks away, and next thing he knows, he was in an ambulance. The person pushes down on his chest and he sits up. He gasps for air, wheezing, then it soon turns to a laugh. He high fives the person and looks at the television. The news fanfare catches his attention. "Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire."

•Theatre
Meanwhile, while all of this was going on.  A girl is playing her violin but the lights went bright, making her stop abruptly.

Number Seven : "Vanya"

She is walking down a sidewalk when she passes the tv place. The televisions are inaudible but there is a picture of her father, adoptive, Sir Hargreeves. "Dad." She says softly. The rain covers the glass, to the point where she couldn't see it anymore, and she walks away.

She takes a taxi to the one place she thought she would never have to go to again.