Chapter 8: The Tri-what now

Warning: mention of sensitive topics such as abuse and self harm

Sebastian ended up spending last night in his fathers private chambers. Severus had set up a room for him so if he needed a break he could stay there provided it didn't become a regular occurrence. Sebastian did feel a little better now. Draco had felt pretty lonely without his boyfriend but understood seb needed a break. Now it was breakfast and the two were sat eating , well Draco was eating and Sebastian was pushing his food around his plate. "Baby...you need to eat." Draco whispered softly into his ear. Seb sighed leaning his head on Draco's shoulder. "I know...I'm just not that hungry dray....m'sorry..." Draco nuzzled behind Sebastian's ear. "It's fine I'm not mad I'm just worried about your health. Try and eat a little bit? Mostly so uncle sev doesn't cut me up and use me in his next potion." Seb giggled a little and nibble on a cracker. "Happy?" He said looking at Draco as he took a small bite of the cracker. Draco nodded kissing his forehead before going back to his French toast. Another slytherin watched before asking. "Why don't you eat that much? Just out of curiosity." Sebastian bit his lip before trying to explain away the suspicion with a witty remark. "Don't you know curiosity killed the cat?" He spoke slowly , much like Snape. A habit he'd picked up from his father. "Yeah and Sebastian is part cat so please don't kill him...or snape will have all our heads..." Blaise added on. The other slytherin shrugged. "Okay then , just wanted to know why but fine. I'll just find out on my own." They said with a challenging look in their eye. "Destiel stop being an ass before Snape kills you." A slytherin girl rolled her eyes at the guy before turning to Sebastian. "Sorry about him , he's not exactly good at socialising with people , I also apologise for SOME of our other house mates who didn't give you a warm welcome." She glared at the boy who'd confronted Sebastian about his Quidditch skills. "I'm Izora Adelinde , I'm one of the slytherin prefects , welcome to slytherin Sebastian. If you have any concerns about anything you can always come to me , oh and try not lose too many house points~" she laughed softly. Sebastian smiled , she seemed like a fairly lighthearted person who could be stern if she needed and knew how to keep others in check. Someone who was easy to talk to , but you wouldn't want to get in her bad books. Sebastian was pretty good at reading people , and he felt kind of stupid for believing all the stereotypes about slytherins. On the whole a lot of the slytherins didn't seem too bad. Sure there was one or two vulgar , discourteous douches but you'll always find one or two people like that wherever you go , and Sebastian wasn't the same person he was before , he wasn't bothered by crude remarks or petty insults meant to get under his skin. He'd learned a lot from his father and had changed , for the better in his personal opinion. "Thank you , I'll keep that in mind~" he smiled back at her. A genuine smile.

Everyone suddenly looked up as Dumbledouche tapped on his podium loudly to get their attention

Everyone suddenly looked up as Dumbledouche tapped on his podium loudly to get their attention. "Later tonight we will be having a very special supper , and I request all of you attend as it is in your best interest. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your breakfast." Sebastian scoffed. "What's so special about a stupid supper...I don't want to go.." Draco patted his head. "On the bright side you'll get hot cocoa?" He tried to lighten Sebastian's mood. "I've never known someone who hates food so much-oUCh! Izoraaaa why did you hit me." He pouted at his Twin sister who was giving him a stern , motherly look. "You know why. Stop being an insensitive idiot. Honestly how we're related I'll never know." Destiel sulked. Sebastian chuckled and Draco smiled glad that Sebastian was a little more comfortable with the slytherins that he had been at the start. Izora has gone back to reading her charms book while eating vanilla yogurt and tinned pears.
Destiel was still sulking while picking at a buttered crumpet. Sebastian actually felt a little bad because he looked really upset. "Hey , Don't feel too guilty okay? It's natural to be curious." Destiel gave him a small smile. "Still I shouldn't of been so pushy about it. We all have our secrets." The two shared a mutual nod of agreement , but Destiel was left wondering. How many secretes did this boy have? Breakfast ended too soon for Draco's liking. He wanted more French toast but oh well. First they had potions which Sebastian had been looking forward to. Today they were making a shrinking solution. This time to avoid any more trips to the hospital wing they were allowed to partner with who they wanted. Naturally Sebastian and Draco partnered up , and behind them was Destiel and a shy looking boy with platinum blonde hair that Sebastian thought could pass of as Draco's brother. Although he was a lot more Timid than Draco.