Fear

~Edited~
Hagrid arrived at Grimauld Place carrying a whimpering Harry. The ravenette had come around a few minutes ago and had instantly been met with excruciating agony. Hagrid was glad Dumbledore had managed to clear Sirius' name or Harry would have no family ,at least his god father was here. However Sirius deemed himself unfit to care for Harry. One: despite having his name cleared , many refused to believe he was innocent and he didn't want Harry to have to deal with that stigma. Two: he was depressed and he didn't feel raising a boy who'd been abused all his life was a good idea as Harry might pick up on his mental health and that wouldn't help the boy get better.

When Hagrid stepped into the manor he was met with a gasp and a lot of rambling. Sirius looked beyond Infuriated with the harm that had befallen his God son. He also felt incredibly guilty. Hagrid carefully set Harry down on the bed while Sirius flooed to Hogwarts to get Madame Pomfray and professer Snape. There was a roar of vibrant green flames and the three said people appeared. Sirius looked very forlorn and he ran his hand through his longish hair. He was starting to get the odd grey hair he was that stressed out. He missed Remus...and it was taking a toll on his mental state. The werewolf was currently hiding in the forest. It was the full moon tonight. Sirius wanted to join him but Remus wouldn't allow him to because he'd been ill recently and spending the night in a cold deal forest after he'd only just gotten better probably wasn't the best idea. So reluctantly Sirius was staying home alone but now he was glad he was still at Grimauld place otherwise he wouldn't of been there for his God son.

When Severus laid eyes on the child there was no mistaking it , it was definitely that insolate potters little rugrat who annoyed him to not end while at school. Pretending to play the fool. Acting like he knows nothing about magic. Big headed and Ignorant. Prancing around the school like he owned the place. The golden boy. He at once felt the hatred rise up but forced it down when he saw the boys condition. He sighed "and how in Merlin's name did the boy get himself in this mess" he drawled out in his usual slow , menacing tone that could make you tremble just by saying a few words or have you completely entranced with whatever the closed off Potions master was talking about. Usually the first one...

Hagrid looked up anger swimming in his charcoal eyes, "Those pigs , the Dursley's  ave bin abusin n starvin the poor boy. They ave." Hagrid's large hands curled into fists at the thought of it. "Oh stop making up some unbelieve tale and tell me how the spoilt brat really hurt himself ."snarled Snape. He was tired , cranky , had a headache , and the last thing he wanted to deal with was an idiot child of his bully. However  the longer he saw the injuries that marred the boys body the more he could no longer hold onto the idea that Potter was a spoilt brat that was waited on hand and foot. He'd seen child abuse cases hundreds of times. Between Slytherin and Hufflepuff there were too many cases of child neglect. Of course the other houses had their share of cases but namely the snakes and the badgers seemed to befall such pain. As the head of slytherin house he'd seen many children come from awful backgrounds and as the potions Professor he often had to help Poppy with caring for the students of all houses that had experienced those situations. However looking at Harry , who'd fallen back into a state of unconsciousness , he could honestly say this was one of , if not the worst case he'd seen. "I am Tellin the truth I am." Hagrid said indignantly. "hmph....very well." stated Snape , his voice monotone not giving well to his own emotions. without another word he and Madame Pomfray set to work healing Harry's wounds. The ravenette was nothing but bones. He was so deadly thin Severus wasn't sure how he was even alive especially considering the crazy , dangerous situations Harry had gotten himself into over the years. There was barely an inch of the boys skin that wasn't covered in some sort of bruise or cut. The painful hues of black , purple , blue , yellow and red were carelessly splashed all over his skin like paint. Infected welts and lacerations weeped with blood and fluid. Severus struggled not to throw up. How had the boy acted like he was completely fine? Had he not felt any pain? The few patches of skin that weren't bruised were sickly pale , he was literally almost as white as paper. Harry's breathing was ragged and shallow. Madame quickly transfigured a magical respirator and fixed it over Harry's mouth and nose trying to help him get oxygen to his lungs. Severus numbly watched Poppy perform the diagnostics spell on Harry's body to get a full lost of injuries including ones they couldn't see. She took one look at it and nearly fainted. "Oh Dear Sweet Merlin....S-Severus it's....it's a-awful...this boy shouldn't even be alive....honestly I'm surprised he even made it to his 11th birthday....let alone his 14th..." the poor women whispered in shock as she handed the magical scroll to Severus. His eyes skimmed over it and he nearly punched the wall.