Chapter 12 - Own Me

unedited

Miles POV 🏳

"Bean, I've got the popcorn! Start the movie will ya" I roll my eyes at Jadens antics. It's been a week since Pasco tried to kill me by pushing me off a cliff. He's been arrested and in a few months going on trial. As for me, I'm great, never been happier now that I've got nothing to hide. "See bitch, it wasn't that Hard. I can't believe you tried to play off not being able to shift. I can't stay in your tiny ass body for that long. I weigh five fucking tons! In your skinny ass body? hell no!" I roll my eyes, he's never letting me live through that.

"Are you gonna play the movie Bean, you've been looking at the screen for 2 minutes" Jaden said. I blush, I always do that "Yeah one sec" I press play and the movie, we're watching Cars 4. We've binge watched the other 3 for the whole day. Right now it's 1 am so I'm pretty tired, but I still wanna know what happens.. and he threatened he wouldn't cuddle with me when we slept.

"Jaden, I'm gonna get some water" he nods, eyes locked on the screen as he shovels popcorn in his mouth "Get me some apple juice while you're down stairs please" I nod before getting off my bed and walking downstairs.

Getting the cups I give myself water, and Jadens apple juice. Just I was about to pick them up, my legs buckled and I collapse on the floor. A weird sensations went through me like wave. "Bitch! What's happening!" Shift cried out. I felt my member poking out of my pajamas, weird time to get a boner but hey, hormones, they exist. When I stood up my shafts head rubbed against the fabric of my PJ's, making me moan out loudly.

I cover my mouth with both of my hands, why am I so sensitive down there? "Maybe it's heat" shift suggested. My eyes widen, shit.

Ignoring the drinks, I slowly made it upstairs, my member was actually starting to hurt with how hard it was. Thoughts of Jaden making me his, raced through my head, oh god. I moan again but this time it was right in front of the bedroom door which definitely must of caught his attention. Opening it slowly, I was met with Jadens gaze. His eyes were completely dilated, making it look almost black, and his breath was heavy.

"B-Bean? What's wrong" he asked, than the smell of my arousal hits him and he lurches of the bed and picks my up bridal style. "Y-you're in heat!?" He said nervously.

Jaden POV 🏴

"This cant be happening" You and me both Isla. I placed him gently on the bed "Are you okay Bean?" I tried ignoring the sexy sultry smell emanating off his beautiful body, but fuck, I wanted to take him here right now. "Jaden, own me" he whimpered out, "DO IT!" I feel so conflicted, on one hand I can ravish him on this bed till he's screaming my name, on the other, he might not be ready and it's just the hormones talking. "Bean, you're just in heat. Calm down" I said sternly. He grabs my hand and yanks me on top of him "P-please" he said quietly.

"Fuck, Bean please" I begged, than this little bastard begins to grind himself on me "Take me" He moaned out. I looked down at him, he looked so sexy under me as he squirmed, trying to contain his arousal. I don't know how much more I could take, but than he started touching himself, rubbing his member with his small hands.

I lost it.

I pinned his hands above him and slammed my lips against his. His whimpers only drove me into further insanity. Letting go of his hands my hands snakes their way to his ass, grabbing it and giving them a generous squeeze. Earning a loud moan from Miles, I thrust my tongue into his open mouth, this boy is mine! I reciprocated his grinding by rolling my hips back against his with just as much vigor.

"Jaden" he whimpered out, I started teasing a finger around the rim of his hole. He mewled quietly when I started easing one finger in "You're so tight Bean" I groaned out, he subconsciously grinds himself against my finger. I can't wait to pound my gorgeous little mate.

Pretty soon I had three fingers easing in and out of him, he was grinding himself in my hands, sinking to my knuckles I decided to replace it with something more adequate.

I removed my fingers abruptly erupting a small whine from Miles but he quickly gasps at my entry, I lifted both his legs over to my shoulders as I went further and further in him. "Y-you're really big" he moaned "I'm not even half way in yet" I said smugly. His eyes snap open and he looks at me in shock "O-oh no" he whispered. I smirked smugly at him, "Prepare for a world of pleasure baby" I purred. I lowered my head to his neck and attacked his spot relentlessly, nipping and soothing it with my mouth. His mewls and whimpers made me even harder as hickies begin to form on his neck.

He wraps his arms around my back as he tried to contain his moans. Once I was at the hilt, I brought my lips to his and pulled all the way out before slamming back in abruptly. "MNAHHH!" He throws his head back into the pillows and screams in pleasure, gripping the bedsheets tightly. I grabbed his head and roughly kissed him, it was sloppy, gritty, raw, and filled with emotion. I continued to pull all the way out than ramming back in while swallowing his noises of pleasure.

He pulls away from me suddenly and grabs my hips, my eyes widen in worry "Did I hurt you? I'll stop" he smiles softly at me before shaking his head and brought his lips to my ear "I wanna ride you" he moaned out softly. He suddenly flips us over catching me by surprise, now I'm on the bottom and he's on top.

He straddled my knees and begins fondling with my balls "F-fuck" I groaned out. His small hands wrap around me and he lowers his mouth to my head, lapping precum while putting his tongue in my slit. "H-holy sh-Uhh that feels so good Bean" I moaned in response, but he wasn't done. He instantly engulfs my entires shaft down his throat, I felt myself hit there bag of his throat as he gagged slightly. My breathing hitches and I groan loudly. "Fuck!" I growled out, he bobbed his head up and down while his other hand was the base of my member, flicking his wrist in time with his head movement. As I reached my climax he lets go of me and stands up on the bed before squatting down right above my member, I watched as my shaft disappeared inside his gorgeous pink hole.

He places both his hands on my chest and begins to bounce up and down against me. I could feel member pulse inside him as he went up and down above me, "I-I'm gonna cum" I groan out. I grabbed his cock and began stroking him in time with his thrusts, I rubbed my thumb over his head and he moans loudly before lowering himself to my lips.

"I want you to cum inside me" he whimpered out, with one final thrusts, he sinks himself as far down my member as he can and I felt myself explode inside him. "FUCK!" I growled out his shaft twitches before splattering my chest with his essence, I grabbed it and shoveled it in my hand before grabbing his head and kissing him sloppily, letting him tastes himself. I kept shooting line after of hot cum, the thought of my mate with is insides coated by me is so fucking sexy.

"SHUT UP!" Kyson growled across the room.

Our eyes widen "Oh god everyone heard!" He whined out.
"Yes they did!" Madeline chirped. "You better have used a condom" his mother scolded.

"Wait why is Kyson In Madeline's room?" I asked.

Miles looks at me confusingly before his eyes widen.

"DID YOU FUCK MY SISTER!" He growled out.

__________

It's good to be back.

I know it's been a good century since I updated this, I'm sorry

I couldn't really think of a new chapter but I hope this suffices. This story was much shorter than I expected so I'll be starting "Under The Bed" much sooner than anticipated.

After this story, I'll be focusing on "Under the Bed" and "Omegas Heels" which is will be longer than I expected but hey, it's the story that counts right? Anyway just telling for those who are wondering.

Also total side note for those who have have read Omegas Heels you have to tell me if you like the two story format, if not I'll change it on the next one.

Anyway!

Comment your thoughts!

Vote 🗳

Bai ❤️