~Moreal 8~

Mac

~~~~

I banged against the wallls.  I couldn't fuse with anything.  It's like a power.  "Guys! Anybody!"  I screamed and the walls moved leading the way so I walked the way.

As I came out.   Everyone else did.  Ray went running for Craig as did Prince going for Chres, but something dropped in front of them, cutting them off from them.  It was like a clear passage way, but blocked off.  Chresanto and Craig went running for them, but Chres was smacked down and the passage came around him.  Craig was smacked into the wall of Chres's passageway and fell, a passage came down.  

"NO!"  Prince shouted and Ray was slamming into the wall.  His eyes were going crazy.  

"Well, Well, Well isn't it the pitiful Mindless Team?"  The screen showed the person we fought last week.  Their face was cover in the shadow.  All of us looked up at the screen, determined faces.  "You let them go or I swear to God-"  "You'll turn into the monster you are and rip me to shreds and in the process killing them?"  The person laughed.  Prince was struggling, touching his temples.  "Don't try pretty boy.  All of your powers are null and void in my realm."  The being cackled.

"We're going to stop you."  I said. "Oh are you? And how?  One of your team members is pregnant."  The villian smiled sickly.  "RUN! PRODIGY RUN!"  Ray screamed and as Prodigy took off running there was a shadow coming for him.  Ray glared up at the human holding us captive and turned and ran.  

All of us started to run.  

"Let the games begin!"  The villian's cackle echoed.

~~~~~~

Filler.  What do you think?

Won't find out who this is for awhile....

Comment

Vote

Share.

-Mac