~ Moreal 5 ~

Ray

~~~~

"So now that those two are calmed down....Let's play who can finish the course fastest?" Sheila yelled making everyone cheer.  "That's not even a title that a whole sentence.."Prodigy muttered having his hood up.  

"Okay all of you get to your spots." Sheila commanded and we all went to our spots.  "You'll be going through a course.  First your face the flying night stars, then the quicksand of death and lastly all up in the club.    Whoever is fastest wins!" Sheila said receiving a yell of excitement from Chresanto.

"Ready...Set...GO!"  She yelled and all of us, but Prodigy took off.

~~~

 I slowly...ever so slowly crawled to the finish line, but out of no where Prodigy came up out the ground and walked across.  

"Prodigy's our winner!"  Shelia yelled as the sirens went off.  "What!?" We all yelled.  All of us messed up or beat up in some way.  

"That's so unfair!" Mac shouted.  "She never said dark magic wasn't aloud."  Prodigy smilled with a wink towards us.

~~~~~~~

?????

~~~~~~~

I chuckled watching the screen.  "Yeah you teenagers go. Have fun." I whispered watching my old enemies.  

I paused the screen and looked at Prodigy's stomach.  

"Better watch your pregnant back Craig."  I hissed.

~~~~~~~~

Prodigy

~~~~~~~~

I looked around.  Confused.  I looked over at Ray.  "You feel something?"  I asked.  "The baby!?" He yelled eyes wide.  "No you idiot.  The baby doesn't even have the ability to move around yet.  I meant I thought I heard someone calling my name..or something..."  I muttered.

"Paranoid much? Maybe it's because all these people are chanting you on."  Ray muttered.  "No it's more like a creepy way...." I whispered.

"Oh..."  Ray whispered.

"I just feel something..." I squinted and looked around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, but I wanted to update and this really made it an interesting start.

Who do you think ????? is?

How much did you like this?

What are you doing for Halloween?

Comment

Vote

Share

BOO!

-Mac