part 7: Real Fight

i wonder who is the other criminal? what is they talking about? to many question playing in my mind right now. how can i find out what is their plan?

"HELLOWWwwww!!!!! ARE YOU STILL IN THIS WOOOORLD??? DOOO YOOUUU HEEARR..."

"stop it will ya! i can hear your voice clearly"

"is that sooooo~"

"definitely!"

"what did they say?"

"they said something about........"

"told ya...hahahhaha..."

stupid alien! how dare he trick me. okey! thats enough. my anger is out of my control now!

"you know what, i really hate people play trick on me...so listen here you stupid dumbass!! i have my limit and i've tried my very best not to reach that, but right now, you really have gone to far."

with my last word end, i grab his hair and begin to shake it with all my might. do you think he let me do that all without fighting back? off cou....wh..what did i just do??.. no..no, what did HE just do??

"PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANCE!!!"

"force me.."

when did he lift me on his shoulder?? i don't even see his movement.

"now it your turn to hear me. i can except every word in this world but 'STUPID'. let me ask you, which side of me that make you think i'm stupid?"

"JUST LET ME.."

"Answer Me!"

"how can i answer you in this position? let me down and i'll answer you, all right?"

he let me down but before i can run away, he push me on the wall. he grab my both hand and put it on top of me. his other hand touch me chin, lightly. with his sharp eyes on me, theres nothing i can feel except fear. i stay quiet for a moment and try to control myself.

"everything about you is stupid, you know that? EVERYTHING!"

"Try To Say It Again."

"you hear me, EVERYTH..."

"So you really want to taste my fire huh?"

"make me"

without warning, he force his lips on mine. i begn to feel butterfly in my stomach.i try to push him but he is too strong. for a couple of minutes i hardly reject him with all my strength but it's useless. after a while, he finally broke the kiss. i thought, that is the end of it but i was totally wrong. he grab my hand and drag me to one of a room that i also don't know.

"how was that?? dare to say that word again?"

i just look at him without answering the question. his eyes, nose, lips, everything about him is perfect. stupid? absolutely no!..maybe a little?..anyways, how can he kiss me just like that? if he know that i have a feeling toward him and kissing me like that only make me want to make him mine, how will he react? i want to know him, everything about him. with my hand,slowly i touch his face, how i like Myung Soo so much.

Myung Soo's face slowly change, he look at me with 'what is she doing?''s face. he grab my hand and hold it. did he just smirk on me? yeah, he just do that thing on me.

"so~ you have fallin for me, huh?"

"yeah..wait, WHAT??? off course not!"

"ohow...you just said 'yeah' just now, right?..thats new"

"no i'm NOT! i didn't say that!"

"yes you are! i clearly hear you.."

"prove it then.."

"huh! piece-of-cake"