part 5: the step

he actually have the ability to become human. to help him become 100% human being, then i, Han Eun Soo as one of the weirdo.. No..no, as one of the special species, human, will proudly help this alien to convert to our species.

since that day, we become more tolerable to each other. we also share our story everytime we have time to spend, we do fight but not always. we're like friend-in-enemy now.

"i still can't do the jumping step."

"relax Eun, we still have 5 days left. we still have enough time to practice it. lets not lost hope and try the step again."

just like that we spend our practice time with hope and off course a lot of mistake.

finally the D-Day is here but i still can't do the dance step. as we wait for our turn, we take some practice in the waiting room. lucky for us because we're the last team to perform. while we were waiting, we overheard one of the team next to our waiting room saying something like how will the judge do their judging.

first, they'll look at our expression and then, the dance step. they will look at the our theme and they will judge, do our dance moves suitable with that theme or not. lastly, they will look at our ending. the more interest they show, the higher your chance to win.

finally its our turn. as we walk to the stage, Myung Soo stopped me by holding my hand. he move his lips closer to my ear and begin to blow his words into my ears. at the same time, i felt my heartbeat become faster than usual.

with trembling heart, we step forward and dance as soon as the music begin. why do my heart keep beating like crazy??

finally its time for us to do the jumping step. but the step has totally changed after Myung Soo pull my waist closer to him and out of no where, his turn me to the left side and suddenly our lips meet each other.