part 1: This is Me

"Eun, you know we did it for your own good, right?"

my mom keep repeating the same word for almost a week now. I've already agreed with their decision but I don't know why they still saying the same line until now. Like always, I nodded and wear the headphone again.

we finally reach our house and without any word I get out from the car and go straight to my little world, my room. I throw my body at my bed and cover my eyes with my left hand. After a while in that position, I sit up and take out my laptop.

I open my email but there is no message. I tried to open my facebook and twitter but there's still no feedback from the company. Ow yeah right. I forgot to tell you that I actually applying for SMNET as a trainer there but up until now there's still no respond.

This is what my family want for me, to be a celebrity. After my parent saw me singing at my school event last summer, they decided that i should be an idol. What is my ambition? They don't even ask. What I want to do with my life? They don't even care about that. I did reject their plan before because I know what I want to do in my life but because of that person, I decided to get along with the game.

In school.

"YAH! HAN EUN SOO! I definitely told you last time, get away from my oppa. I hate bitch like you get on my way."

Here goes the slut, picking a fight whenever she saw me talking to her beloved oppa, Kang Min Jae. It's not that I'm afraid of her but because I don't want to care about stupid things like that. I don't want to get involve in this dramatic story special-edition-for-slut.

"whatever. Just get away from me."

"like I will, remember this is your last warning. If I see you doing that kind of thing again, I swear I'm gonna kill you"

"you know what, you can have that good-for-nothing guy all by yourself. Addition, tell that jerk i don't need his innocent-like-rubbish explanation. if he don't want me to reveal his secret, it's better if he keep away from me."

Kang Min Jae is my ex best friend. He got caught while selling my secret to his other-beloved friend. After that i cut off our relationship and stop talking to him, serve him right.

My phone rings and I pick it up while leaving that place. That Lee Han Bi probably still staring at me with her deadly look. Well, like do I care.

"miss Han Eun Soo??"

"yes that's me. what can I help you?"

"this is SMNET Entertainment and we here to inform you that you did not pass the audition. However, we decided to keep you as soon-to-be trainee. Do you willing to accept this?"

Yes this is me. the 'happiest' girl in this world.