Diamonds Training

Sesshomaru's POV

It was early morning when I woke up. Diamond was still sitting by the fire with her back to me. I got up and stood behind her. "You never went to sleep." She looked at me and smiled.

"Why should I sleep if I'm wide awake?" I looked down at her and then looked at our surroundings.

"We will stay here and train." Diamond looked around as well and nodded.

"Your call." She stood and stretched. "So how are you going to help me learn control?"

"Meditation." I turned from her and walked back to the tree.

"What?"

Jakens POV

I woke up to see the sun high in the sky. I looked around and saw Lord Sesshomaru sitting under a tree with his eyes closed. "Phew still asleep"

"Jaken, it's almost afternoon, and you are just now waking up? You stayed up last night with Diamond as well, didn't you?" I froze at the sound of Lord Sesshomaru's voice, and my heart practically stopped beating when I saw his glare.

"He fell asleep shortly after the other three I was the only one up all night" I was about to thank Lady Diamond for sticking up for me but when I looked at her I couldn't help but snicker.

Lady Diamond was hovering above the ground, upside down, with her legs crossed. Her hair was touching the ground, and her face was slightly pink.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I can't help it if you look silly doing that." I chuckled and then ate dirt as I felt something hit the back of my head. I could hear Lady Diamond laughing and then a soft ow. I looked up to see her rubbing a spot on the back of her head.

"You need to concentrate. Do it again." I sat up and watched as Lady Diamond lifted herself off the ground and back into the position I first saw her in. She was mumbling incoherently. I went to Lord Sesshomaru's side and watched Lady Diamond's face turn pink once more.

"Lord Sesshomaru, how long does she have to do this for?" He glared at me, and I was quick to start apologizing, but he just ignored me.

"She will do this until I say stop,"

Diamonds POV

When I was finally allowed to stop levitating, it was night, and I was light-headed. I went to sleep without eating. The smell of the fish made me nauseous, and I didn't want to tempt fate by trying to eat it. Moreover, I think Sesshomaru made me hover upside down all day as punishment for not sleeping last night. So, new rule, pretend to sleep on nights with a full moon.