You Stole My Thunder, Man

First Person POV

"Good morning Thunder-fam," Hank said with a smile as he came in the side door from the driveway

"Good morning Thunder-fam," Hank said with a smile as he came in the side door from the driveway. I looked up from my cereal bowl and cleared my throat to make myself known. "And Mia," He added in, causing me to smile and nod at him from where I was standing next to Max, who was sitting on top of the island eating his cereal.

I heard Max scoff and I looked up at him with raised eyebrows. "What?"

"Nothing," Max shrugged at me.

"I know your lying," I mused.

Max shrugged at me again and took another bite of his cereal before explaining. "I just think it's funny that you think you aren't considered part of our family."

"Is my last name Thunderman? No, it's not. Don't talk with your mouth full of food," I scolded him before going back to eating my cereal.

Max scoffed again and looked at me in disbelief. "Your not the boss of me." I raised my head from my cereal and gave him an "oh really" face with one hand on my hip. "I'm sorry, you're beautiful, don't hate me," He recovered quickly.

I giggled at him and pinched his cheek. "Your such a super-cutie."

Max glared at me and bat my hand away before looking over at his dad again. I looked over as well to see him holding a baseball and two gloves. He knelt down on the ground in front of the kitchen table next to Billy. He had a look of hope on his face while Billy looked already 100% done with the conversation.

"Hey, Billy. I found our gloves, huh, how about a little catch with the old man," Hank asked him.

Billy turned and looked at him with a frown. "No thanks, dad. Last time you kept throwing the ball over the wall."

"So," Hank shrugged at him.

"The Great Wall of China, dad," Billy said before climbing out of his seat, causing Hank to cringe at the memory.

"It's okay, Billy. My dad stopped playing catch with your dad when they were kids because of that," I reassured the young boy before taking a bite of my cereal.

Billy smiled at me before pushing his chair in and leaving the kitchen to go watch cartoons in the living room. I smiled at him as he left the room before focusing back on the conversation.

"Hey, dad, I'll play catch with you," Max told his dad with a smirk.

Hank made a hum of happiness before tossing the ball over to Max. Max caught the ball and tossed it back to Hank. Hank put his hands out in anticipation of catching it, but Max used his telekinesis to pull it back to him before he was able to do so. Max then threw it to him again and repeated the same process a few more times before I reached over and slapped his arm.