Chapter 43

1 month later
Starr POV

Joshua have been blowing my phone up. Honestly, I barely use my phone anymore. I don't really talk to anyone but my family and KJ,Katrina, and KJ mama and daddy .

Prom and graduation is coming up in three months. I'm not going to prom because I don't have anyone to go with and I don't want to go with anyone.

To be honest, all I do is hang with Demarco,Emiyah,and their girls Elexus and Alexus . On the weekend I hang out with my daddy and my step mom, like we go out to eat or to the mall, or even go out of town.

Currently, I'm getting ready for school. I have on a white crop top with my loose overalls. I slid my feet into my white Michael Kors sandals . I sprayed on some Chanel perfume and grabbed my phone and crossover purse. I grabbed a water bottle and the donuts my daddy bought me before he left to the school. I got inside my car and drove off to school.

::

::

::
Friday

I arrive at school twenty minutes later due to traffic. I got out the car and walked inside the school and headed to class. I walked in and sat in my usual spot. The class start piling in . We all took our seats, then someone walked in late as the teacher begin to talk.

"You're new?" The teacher asked

The dude nodded his head

"What's your name?"

"De'shun Johnson" he said

"Go sit by Starr, Starr raise your hand " he said

I raised up my hand and the boy smiled and sat next to me.

"You're beautiful" he whispered

"Thank you, you aren't bad yourself" I said

The teacher gave us free time because we weren't paying attention anyway.

"Wassup Shun" KJ said

"Sup KJ" he said dapping him up

"Y'all know each other ? " I asked

"Yeah this my Dad friends' son" KJ said

I nodded my head.

We all start to talk then KJ whispered something in my ear

"You should talk to him" he whispered

"No, I'm not risking myself getting hurt again" I whispered

"Shut up and just get to know him. Not all men are the same. Just give him a chance" he whispered

I sighed

"Gimme your phone" I said to Shun

He gave me his phone

I typed in my number and saved my name as 'My Future Queen☆❤'

He typed in his number in my phone as 'My Future King♕❤ '

I blushed, then the bell rung. I stood up and begin walking away.

"Starr" I heard someone call out my name

I turned around to be facing De'shun

"Yes" I said

"Can you umm show me where to go?" He asked nervously

I chuckled and nodded my head . I grabbed His schedule and he has most of my classes except 5th and 6th . I grabbed his hand and led him to our second period.