Chapter 1 (Edited)

I've been with my boyfriend Denton for two months and god I love this boy. I just gave up my virginity to him, and I think I'm in love with him . Dont you know, Phat girls need love too.

I laid down on his bed from exhaustion. We went for three rounds.

"Okay Hazel, you gotta go." Denton said

"What?"

"Get your fat ass out my house. That was all I wanted. It was a bet to get with you anyways." He said shrugging his shoulders

"Denton I love you!" I cried

"I gave my virginity up to you." I finished

He shrugged his shoulders and took the condom off and threw it in the waste basket.

"Why the fuck you still here." he asked

I wiped my tears and grabbed my clothes and put them back on . I grabbed my phone and purse off the night stand and walked out of his room and walked to the front door . I opened the door to see the school hoe, Remey . She smirked at me,

"I see your fat ass was easy ." she said laughing. I pushed her out of my way and began to walk home .

~

I unlocked the apartment door and walked inside.

"Ma." I yelled

No Answer

"Mama are you here? I see your car." I yelled

No Answer

I walked into my mom's room to see her hung up by a rope. I immediately felt tears fall from my eyes. I struggled to get her down but it was no use. I grabbed my phone out my purse and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency. "

"My... Mom... She hung her self." I cried

"Ma'am the ambulance is on their way now. " she said

"I can't get the rope a loose." I cried harder

BANG BANG BANG

Someone is banging on the door. I ran and opened the door to see the paramedics. So I directed them to my mom's room. They cut the rope and her lifeless body fell to the ground. I noticed a letter on the nightstand. I grabbed it and stuffed it inside my pocket. I watched the paramedics put my mother's body inside the body bag. I cried as they took her away from me. She was the only thing I had. She was my bestfriend.

I walked back into the house and cried. I thought about all the good times we shared. I pulled the letter she wrote me and proceed to read it .

Dear Hazel,

I'm sorry I have to end life like this . I just can't live anymore . I left you 30,000 dollars under my matress . I want you to find your dad in North Carolina. His name is Andrew Brown he's a drug King Pin . Start a new life in North Carolina. I already enrolled you in Carolina High School you only have a month left in school anyways . Pack your bags and get plane tickets to go there . I love you with all my heart baby girl . Life gets so tough you don't even know the struggles and the sacrifices I had to make for us . I love you and make better decisions than I did .

-Mama ❤

I cried as I read the letter. I stuffed it back into my pocket and ran into her room and lifted her matress where there were stacks of money lying there. I grabbed a suit case and put all the money inside it . I started packing my clothes and shoes and other items that I would need.

~4 days later~

I packed everything I needed in 5 suitcases, and I kept my mom's valuable things. They burned my mom's body and gave me an urn filled with ashes. I asked them to do it so that I could always have my mother with me. I placed the jar of ashes inside my suit case . I grabbed everything and grabbed my mom's car keys. I placed everything in the car and drove to the airport. I grabbed my suitcases and started walking until a boy my age stoped me. He looks homeless.

"Excuse me ma'am. " he said

"Yes." I said

"You have any change?" he asked

I grabbed the suitcase filled with the money. I gave him 5,000 dollars and threw him my car keys.

"Have it all. Go to that silver 2006 Dodge. Change your life hun. " I said

He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much " he cried

I smiled and started walking away.

"Wait!" he yelled

"Wassup son." I said

"What's your name?" he asked

"Hazel. Hazel Brown" I said

He smiled and ran to the car, hugging and kissing it.