Chapter 27 - Part One

I take that back from yesterday . I'm updating twice because it's going to get really good! This is only part one

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Keandria in the MM)
Morning ☀

I woke up next to Kevin and Dria is sleep on his bare chest . I took a quick pic and posted it on instagram. 

Yesterday after we reunited we took a few hours to settle in Kevin's house . We need to shop for Keandria room. She only need decorations .

I sat up in the bed and looked down at my two babies . I'm actually happy that we reunited. I missed Kevin so much . I'm happy that Keandria have a father in her life .

"What you looking at" Kevin said looking at me

"I'm just happy that we reunited. " I smiled

"Me too." He said

I got out the bed and walked into the closet, I picked out me and Kevin's clothes out. I had picked out black leather joggers and a grey and black shirt that match with my Black and white Jordan's.  Kevin had the same thing surprisingly.  I laid everything on the bed . I walked into Keandria room and looked into the dressers and picked out some blue jeans and a black leather shirt with her white air forces. I walked into me and Kevin's room and the bed was made and I heard the bathtub running. I walked into the bathroom and Kevin was running her some bath water . She was sitting on the counter brushing her teeth.

"Dria you ready." he asked

"Yes daddy." She said

He stood her on the counter and stripped her out her clothes and put her in the tub . She washed her body and he washed her hair . I was almost in tears because it was beautiful. I was recording them.

"Ugh Hazel stop recording ." he said

"Noo these are memories I wanna remember " I said

He shook his head.

"Can you get a towel out that cabinet. " he said

I stopped recording and grabbed a towel and gave it to him.

"Go ahead and get ready. I got her" he said wrapping the towel around her

"You sur-"

"Yes baby. Now get ready." he said pecking my lips

He walked out and closed the door . I stripped out my clothes and turned the shower on and stepped inside. I wash my body and my hair that grew back to shoulder length. I dye it blonde . After washing my body . I stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel and walked into the bedroom and Kevin was already dressed and  was actually braiding Dria hair and she was eating cereal and watching t.v..

"Daddy did you watch that episode when Little Einstein kids went to go build rocket a house." She asked

"Yeah, that was my favorite episode. I like when they sung "Lalala lalala rocket needs a home." he sung

"Me too . I love that song " she said

I snickered a little making them turn around

"Can I have a conversation with my daughter without you interrupting me." he said