Jeremy meets zach

It was about the second week of school and we were just given our lockers,so in home room we were sent to our all of our shit in our lockers to not carry around all over the school.
I go to my locker downstairs and I see That Jeremy has his locker just down the hallway,good at least I have another boy that likes boys near my Hall that was comforting but then when I look on litterly across the hall I see zach he looked really lonely didn't talk to anyone he sees me his face lights up I see him blush a little bit he gestures for me to come over I mean what's the worse that could happen me being late to my next class I'll just say that I couldn't open my locker so I go over to where zachs locker he says hey in a really quite voice like nah I haven't known you for like a whole year but cool you're still shy next to me but I just replied with a simple"hey what's good dude" honestly when I was looking at Zach so many things changed about him he got taller his face is more chiseled his voice is really deep he grown up my stomach started turning and I felt my face getting hot I couldn't even pay attention to what he was saying to me something about a printer I wouldn't know,I just kept looking around for anything other than his face to distract me I look at the other kids lockers I see Jeremy going through my mind was just what if I I was talking with him instead of talking to Zach well... then Jeremy and me lock eyes he smiles then walks over to me and Zach Jeremy didn't know I was taking with him,I'm telling you I was zoned out.when he came up to me and said "omg heyyy" I was kinda not nervous anymore I felt like someone was with me when I was talking so I smoothly say"ohh Zach this is Jeremy he's gay" and zachs closeted ass self say "oh is he your boyfriend you two wild look cute together"
I say "no we're just friends and plus I would look way batter with you as my boyfriend" and Zach started blushing a lot and almost asked me if I was serious he said "stop lying your joking" but as soon as I was going to ask him if he would ever date me the bell rings for home room to be over and for the students to start transitioning to there next class
Damm I could've made Zach say he liked me it's obvious at this point but Ik it's hard to come out