ATW (4)

Zoey Deutch as Vivien Perry (As shown above)^

CHAPTER FOUR (Morning After)

(EMILY)

Veronica looks so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping, with the covers around her and her hair flowing around her head and on the pillows. I don't know why she stayed over, both of us have to get to the school soon. "Baby, we need to start getting ready." She stirred and wrapped the sheets around her even more.

"Shit! I wasn't meant to stay over. I have to get to school." She looked at her phone and looked at the time. "Phew, it's only seven." She put down the phone and cuddled next to me.

"No, we're getting ready." She moaned and got up from bed. "You are not teasing me today." She pouted and grabbed her clothes before going into the bathroom.

After getting my clothes on, Veronica had no other option but to wear what she wore around yesterday. I looked at my phone to check the time and I saw that it was a Sunday. I went over to the bathroom door and knocked on it, Vee opened the door and poked her head to the side. "It's Sunday, no need to hurry." She looked me up and down before pulling me into the bathroom. "Come on Vee, you're going to get me all wet." She laughed at my innuendo and seemed to ignore me, now my clothes are going to get all crumpled when they get discarded onto the floor.

"Let's take this shower together." She whispered seductively at me and I had no other option than to say yes and agree with her.

After my clothes were taken off completely, Vee and I stepped into the shower, the hot water hitting my back. I grabbed the shower gel and squirted some onto my hand, ready to lather up Vee. I ran my hands down from her neck all the way down to her ankle leaving a track of foam down the back of her body. While staying stood behind her, I ran my hands down the front of her body, running my hands over her supple breasts and onto her flat stomach. I carried on moving down her body and ran my hands on her inner and outer thighs before ending at her shins.

She was a divine being and she was mine only. She had a desirable body which anyone would want, but what makes her beautiful is her kind, caring and bubbly personality and her perfect eyes that you could get lost in because they were just that gorgeous. I'm starting to develop true feelings for her and I won't let anyone take her away from me, not even the police. Sure, our relationship was illegal because she was a minor but we haven't had sex yet. Does that even matter? Yes of course it does, I was still breaking the law and if caught, I would get into a lot of trouble but I was going to fight for her and my growing love for her and I didn't care what the cost was, I would even die for her. People just don't understand that age doesn't matter and love is worth fighting for no matter what happens to the two people involved.

If anyone untrustworthy finds out about mine and Vee's relationship, they would spread the news to everyone just out of spite or jealousy. That's why we have to tell limited people about us, just incase something bad happens and someone tells the police. "Em, what you thinking about?" I wanted to tell her the truth but I just couldn't, I didn't want to get her worried.

"Just my parents, I want to ask them why they disowned me." Vee stood there and nodded before hugging me.

"It's ok, I like you you a lot Em and I want what's best for you." No one has ever said that to me, even Tara never did. We stayed in the hug for a few minutes with the hot water running down both of our bodies. "As much as I love this, the water is going cold and I just want to lie in bed all day." Vee agreed with me and we both stepped out of the shower.

****

I wanted to meet my sister somewhere but I remembered that she had church on Sundays, my sister isn't religious but she still goes to church anyway, me on the other hand, it's better to not go, just incase someone starts shouting homophobic abuse at me because you know how good Christians are at knowing everything about everyone without actually knowing them in the first place.