Prologue

Shay Mitchell as Veronica Pearce (As shown above)^

PROLOGUE

Have you ever had a crush on your teacher but you knew that doing so could ruin your life? Well I'm one of those people and it's devastating, especially when your teacher is hot and under twenty five.

I know that loving Miss Winters would potentially ruin her career, I was running on empty dreams that were never going to come true. No one knows about my feelings towards her, not even my best friend who I tell everything.

I knew that this love was forbidden but that doesn't matter anymore, Miss Winters would never reciprocate my feelings and I was hoping of something that was never going to happen.

I had to stop thinking about Miss Winters, I had other things to worry about, like my schoolwork and my family problems, but I couldn't help but think about her, it's like she's controlling my thoughts 24/7 and it's frustrating.

My parents never really accepted the fact that I was gay, I guess they haven't got over it yet, they had planned my life for me and I guess I ruined it. I even tried to piss my parents off by pretending that my best friend Britney and I were dating, it didn't work though.

I still didn't get why my parents had put me in an all girls boarding school, it was a stupid decision on their half but I can't complain.