What's Happening to Me (BoyXBoy) ch.11

A lot fo important things that need to be remembered in this story, so pay attention. I'm also sorry that you will have to witness more of my bad writing skills :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse's POV

It was the beginning December and my underground apartment was colder then it usually is. I got up from my bed and stood in the middle of the room, it was even colder with out a bed and blankets. I grabbed one of the blankets and wrapped it around myself. I slowly trotted my way to the living room to see a familiar light brown haired women standing at the door. My heart raced and my mom turned around and looked at me, her eyes sparkling.

“Oh, Jess I missed you so much!” she said walking over to me and hugged me.

“I missed you too, mum…” I smiled.

“You sound so different, after only three months here and you have developed an accent.” she looked at my sling on my arm, “oh dear, what happened to your arm!”

“it got badly disconnected and some muscles in it dies, and my hand got smashed.” I said looking at my lame arm.

“so can you not move it, at all?” she asked frightened, I shock my head no.

“I might be able to in a few more months, but only a little bit. My arm will never be able to work exactly the same.”

She was silent for a few minutes before talking again, “How did that happen anyway?”

“I bad accident with a ninja and a door” I laughed.

“A ninja!” she shrieked, “Why in the would are the ninjas lurking around New York!”

“Well he is kind of like a ninja, he’s just extremely strong and knows karate, kung-fu, boxing, weaseling, tae kwon do, and many other fighting things…top of his classes too.”

“So you are friends with this ninja boy?”

“yes, the arm thing was an accident and he felt terrible about it. He didn’t mean it at all, so don’t be mad at him.”

“Fine, fine I wont be mad at the ninja for crippling my son…”

Josh walked in with hot chocolate, “I thought a heard you up Jess” he said smiling and hanging me and our mother a cup, “it’s freezing in here!”

Just then Alex walking in with a Santa hat on, “hello my family that didn’t disown me!” he looked at my mom and formally bowed to her, “good day, my lady. I am Alexander Trace McCarson and it is a pleasure meeting you. May I take your coat to hang up and your shoes to put neatly into the closet?” he said with a smiling on his face.

“I have been teaching him that for two weeks!” Josh said cracking up, “but yeah, this is Alex. He lives with us now.”

“I see, charmed…well ‘Alex’ I am Josh and Jess’s mom.” she said smiling at him then she paused, “You are not that ninja boy are you?”

“I believe that might be me…if you heard about the whole thing with Jesse I am REALLY sorry, I didn’t mean too…” he turned his head away.

My mom looked at me confused and I wasn’t to sure why, so I stared at her back cocking an eyebrow.

“I am waiting for you to go crazy, Jess” she finally said.

I tilted my head, bad habit I got from Alex, “what do you mean? Why would I go crazy?”

“He called you Jesse didn’t he? I thought you hated it when people called you that.”

“Oh! Well he is a minor exception because he refuses to call me Jess and I have just gotten used to be called Jesse…from only him…”