What's Happening to me (boy X boy) Ch.2

• Dedicated to Emily Jacob

Alex's PoV

It was late at night, me and my closest friends, Derrick, Mike, Lexy and Caleb, were getting the last of our freedom out before school started back. The only thing we were looking forward to in school was that we would be seniors finally, and would rule the whole school.

"So, Alex when you ever going to get a girl?" Derrick asked making fun of me, "I have known you since we were babied and you have never had a girlfriend"

"I guess I don't really want one", I replied. I know I must sound pretty pathetic, I am seventeen years old and I have never gone out with anyone. I have so many of the girls in my grade obsessing over me but I just don't want them, they don't seem like the right one. Now I am sounding even more lame. I'm the biggest rebel in the school and I'm being chocked up about something like love.

"I don't even really care if I have a girlfriend or not."

I stayed silent as everyone carried on what they were doing. This was the first time I ever really though about this, and come to think of it...I never even had a crush on a girl either. Maybe I really am pathetic and won't ever be with anyone. Besides a girl would just hold me down, complain about me and how I act, so I'm fine without anyone.

The night went on for a few more hours until it was about two in the morning. I walked back home after saying goodbye to everyone. I snuck in quietly so my parents wouldn't hear me. I silently walked to my room and got into bed. I pulled the covers up onto me and shut my eyes, but I couldn't call asleep because of my mind over thinking so many things. When I finally did fall asleep I had the weirdest dream

I was alone and everyone left me, my friends, my family, everyone. It was dark so I started running. Then there were footsteps behind me, I didn't know who or what it was so I kept running and running. I looked behind me and could see a silhouette of someone. I stopped and waited for them to get close. I held out my hand for then to grab it, because they must have lost everything too. Right when out hands were about to touch, my alarm woke me up.

It was two thirty p.m. and I had to get ready for my part time job. I ate a quick bowl of cereal first, took a shower, put on a tight green shirt and black skinny jeans, spiked down my hair a bit and walked out the door to go to work. I don't drive, the driving instructor said I was too much of a reckless person to drive a car.

The day was average at first, however, I will never forget that at four thirty seven p.m., the bell rang and it was as if an angel walked in, I couldn't help but stare at him. I never thought I might have been gay before but I would happily change for him. He kept looking of at me awkwardly since I was staring at him, I didn't really care though, and I just had to stare.

A familiar voice called him over to tell him something about a shirt and about the color blue. My mind was too clouded to make out who it was or what exactly they were saying. As soon as the blond haired boy was out of sight, I got back to my senses and processed what was going on. The fact that I might be gay may be the reason I have never had a crush on any girls, but why has it only been him and no one else. Besides I shouldn't get my hopes up the likes are he isn't single and he is probably not gay.

A few minutes later, he walked back into sight. He wanted to check out clothes but was hesitant to come over by me, I could tell. He finally walked over to me and handed me the clothes with out looking at me. I built up the courage to talk to him and find out if he was gay or not.

"Hay cutie, never seen you around before. I'm Alex, what's you name." I said to him trying to sound as flirty as I could. I could see him blush past his hair, I had to smile because of how cute it was. He stayed silent though, which disappointed me. I though of ways to try to make him talk while I rung up his clothes.