What's Happening to me (boy X boy) Intro

• Dedicated to Rye Rye Hugs

Love can work in strange ways all the time like four boys in this story will soon learn. You don't always fall in love with the person you expect and sometimes you don't even expect to fall in love, but you do. Jesse Anderson, Alexander McCarson, Dylan Richards, and Sam Thomson all have the same thing in common, they accidentally feel in love.

There are also times when you think you may know yourself inside and out, but that's it not always true. Our lives take us in weird directions and everyday is something new. We are constantly changing each day if you know it or not...

Jess Anderson is a boy who grew up in England. He was fourteen years old when his mom decided to move to New York City and there he is faced with something that makes him afraid of who he may become. Alex McCarson is a confused seventeen year old high school rebel who Is popular amongst is peers and not so popular amongst everyone else when one day he meets someone who will bring out the best in him. Dylan Richards is a seventeen year old who is trapped in jealousy and hate, he will soon find out that the greatest things in life could be right in front of you. Sam Prusims is a spunky fifteen year old who thinks there is nothing bad in this world, but what will he do when faced with some of the biggest challenges he could have never even dreamed of.

A fair warning to some of you people out there, this is not one of your average romance novels. It may be the same love but it will be like nothing you have ever read before. Forget everything you have learned from other romance books because in the real world there is almost never love at first sight, no perfect relationships, no super natural powers or beings, and there is not always a happy ending.

Even though being in love can make you feel like you are the happiest person in the world and give you the best experience that you have ever dreamt it can also at times be a living nightmare. Although most the time a half hour later everything is all better and lovey dovey again. Love really is an emotional rollercoaster though. Truth is all the people who are close to you and love you will hurt you sometimes but if you truly love them back you will forgive them and forget it happened.

Although in the real world you can't always just sit around and wait for someone to rescue you, take action and hope for the best because you are in charge and responsible for your own life no one else...but for now find someplace comfy sit down and enjoy my little story I have for you.