What just happened?!

Recap:

"That's like a good girl." He faked an innocent smile.

Everything started to blur and I felt dizzy after that everything turned black and I passed out.

Bella's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache.It was too much to bear.I tried to stretch but I couldn't move my arms or legs.

"What the hell!" I said to myself.

My arms and legs were chained to a King Sized Bed which was was of white color and the sheets and comforter was of black satin colors.I looked around the room and it wasn't mine.'Where the hell am I?' I thought to myself.This room wasn't big,it was HUGE! with all the walls of black color and the furniture of white color.This room was beautiful.It was like I was in some type of Castle's room.There were two big doors with white color on either side of the bed and the third big double door was in the corner of the room.There was a huge LCD on the wall infront of the bed.There was a big beautiful white chandelier hanging off the ceiling.It was a diamond chandelier! Yea it was! I think I'm in some billionaire's house or should I say castle?

There were two couches with black cushions and a coffee table between them.There was a big glass window which opened into a huge beautiful balcony with beautiful flowers decorating its sides.The curtains were of black color.

I was still gawking at the room when the I heard the door opening and reveal him!

The memories of last night came flooding back to me.I was so scared those eyes and fangs OMG! What's happening?!

I know guys this chapter is small but I really wanted to update.I'm gonna update soon!
Bye take care guys!
Love you all mwahhh! <3